MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
.....So I got this idea for a project to launch me back into sewing. I found myself talking about sewing to some of my co workers at my job. I did not talk about diapers mind you but I talked about embroidery and sewing in general. I still want to get better at sketching so that I can make my own line work for embroidery.
.....With that said I been thinking about trying to make something to help with solid matter clean up during diaper changes. The idea is a thin lining that will cover your back side and an opening for the front that will allow a separation from solid matter. This also will help bring down chances of cross contamination to the front side of the diaper being warn. In other words making the dreaded UTI more unlikely to happen.
.....I want to make three of them with just the shape of a diaper and an opening in the front but I am thinking about straps that run in the crevices of the crotch. It will be useful for women who have more difficult times with UTIs if there are stretch bands sewn in this design.
.....I will see what I can do to make a presketch to show you what I mean. Also I do not draw detailed drawings that show gen. anatomy. So do not expect to see both male and female drawings. I am only doing one presketch and then a full scale pattern.
Note: I am making this a thread so that I could post PDF's of the final pattern. This is for those of you who would like to participate in the trial and error prototyping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back