Favorite bottle drink before bedtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poohbear102415 said:
Make you go potty! Lol

Technically cranberry Juice can't make you go. It is excellent for urinary health. Also when I said plum juice I meant prune juice. Hints why I prefer to use little with the cranberry. If you drink it strait be prepared to go to the bathroom fairly soon. That stuff works faster than the OTC laxatives avialable in the USA. I got out of drinking cranberry juice recently due to how its difficult to find 100% plain old cranberry juice. For some reason I love the tart flavor. With the combination of a little prune juice its amazing. Don't knock it till you try it.

Bacardi 151, straight.

Fire2box said:
Bacardi 151, straight.

That'll put you to sleep alright.

MatalicPebble said:
Technically cranberry Juice can't make you go. It is excellent for urinary health. Also when I said plum juice I meant prune juice. Hints why I prefer to use little with the cranberry. If you drink it strait be prepared to go to the bathroom fairly soon. That stuff works faster than the OTC laxatives avialable in the USA. I got out of drinking cranberry juice recently due to how its difficult to find 100% plain old cranberry juice. For some reason I love the tart flavor. With the combination of a little prune juice its amazing. Don't knock it till you try it.

Oh really? I didn't know that! Very interesting! And I love the tartness as well. I'll have to give that a try! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Fire2box said:
Bacardi 151, straight.

Have never had Bacardi actually. Lol

Big bottle of chocolate milk, please!

Surprised no one said mentioned it yet. It's definitely my favorite bedtime drink.

ABDLNerd said:
Big bottle of chocolate milk, please!

Surprised no one said mentioned it yet. It's definitely my favorite bedtime drink.

I switch between milk, chocolate milk, and strawberry milk, actually.

Aquarius, Icetea or apple juice. Alcoholic drinks only in "adult mode." Lot of times I can come to "my home" drunk or stoned, but if I make "my bibi," so I do that as I written before.

My favorite is a warm bottle of milk or formula with rice cereal. It is fantastic.

Chocolate milk... got a bottle for it now.

Chocolate milk or bust! If I'm cold, I'll heat it up first. I've just never liked white milk, and have tried warm white milk in my baby bottle but always ended up not liking it.

Sorry but i'm lactose intolerant...

Hi, what kind of formula with rice?? would like to try it before i cuddle up in bed...

Warm tea is the bomb :)

My favourite bottled drink before bedtime? I'm gonna go with beer, but I don't even drink alcohol.
I usually drink cocoa or coffee before sleep. Yep there's some milk there too.. but no bottle! ;)

I like to have juice especially apple juice in my bottle before I drift off to sleep. Juice is also the thing I like to drink from my bottle when I wake up.

Better make sure you brush and floss like your life depends on it,all that acid and sugar on your permanent teeth.

H2O.
DiHydrogen Monoxide
The fuel that keeps "IRON KING" fighting to vanquish monsters.

I Love love love choclate milk!!!! If not that I usually would go for some kind of chamomille tea

OMGYES! Finally someone said this! Don't drink acidic juices before bed! Bad!

Myself, I prefer warm water with a few drops of Natrol Liquid Melatonin. (Google it. Good stuff) I barely make it through my bottle and I'm sleeeeepy..

Trisy said:
OMGYES! Finally someone said this! Don't drink acidic juices before bed! Bad!

Myself, I prefer warm water with a few drops of Natrol Liquid Melatonin. (Google it. Good stuff) I barely make it through my bottle and I'm sleeeeepy..

I'll have to give this a try!

- - - Updated - - -

And yummy choices everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back