Tena Super Briefs or Tena Super Stretch Briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtikSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
So I have been trying all kinds of diaper brands recently and Tena is on my next list. What Tena diaper is better? Tena Super Briefs or Tena Super Stretch Briefs?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tena Stretch Super. In fact, I'll be wearing one on the plane tomorrow. The best part about them for travel is that because they have stretchy sides, you can pull them down to use the toilet when needed (stall only, not urinal). They don't hold a ton, but they fit great, stay put, and are discreet enough to wear pretty much anywhere undetected.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tena Stretch Super. In fact, I'll be wearing one on the plane tomorrow. The best part about them for travel is that because they have stretchy sides, you can pull them down to use the toilet when needed (stall only, not urinal). They don't hold a ton, but they fit great, stay put, and are discreet enough to wear pretty much anywhere undetected.

-RMS

Thank you that helps a lot. How much can you say from experience do they hold?

I too am interested. I'd like to try the stretch because I have found that pull on types just don't contain leaks very well or are uncomfortable. I'm just too close to the minimum sizing at 31/32 waistline. But in all fairness I haven't tried a premium pull on.

ArtikSnow said:
Thank you that helps a lot. How much can you say from experience do they hold?

Well, that will depend on a few things, of course. If you're a leaker and not a flooder, that will help. If you wear some snug-fitting underwear over them to keep them close to your body and reduce gapping, that will help too. If you do those things, you'll probably get them to hold around 30 ounces. With a booster, you'll get more than that.

Curious to hear what you think of them!

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back