Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i hate underwear

Default i hate underwear

the resson is cuz i can wet my self well wearing under wear(not saying i would on purpose i would just relaxe and let come to a head and then stop it but when i was wearing diapers i could only do it well standing up,like wtheck is wrong with my dang bladder,i swear to god it wants me to actuly do it right through and onto the floor...lol

Darkfinn

Interesting... just another quirk of toilet training for ya...

lol i gusse so but it drives me nuts liek when i had diapers i could feel the urg an di would go and get a pair on and sit down and w8 abit talking on the java chat and i would feel it come but it wouldnt come out,i was liek come out u st*pid son of a*itch,,,i hate uuuuu.and ill just give up and stand...im such a failure...lol

Darkfinn

practice makes perfect...

Ruffie, I really suggest you use a spell checker, and take your time. I can't even read your posts.

Maybe you wear them too tightly? Underwear is naturally looser. Try to loosen those diapers up a bit. Also maybe try to start standing up and slowly sit down as you go. (literally, lol )

Darkfinn

that might not be a bad idea... wait till you are full... then start standing... and sit down as you go... you know how hard it is to stop once you've started...

i dont get it do you have trouble peeing or something, i for one think that if you cant pee you need to contact your doctor because there might be a serious health risk involved. now if you were talking about not being able to pee in your diaper, than you should try to just relax and let it flow in short bursts like i do, it is much easier than trying to let one rip and letting it go like you were peeing in a toilet.

Peachy

It's a mental block that stops your pee from coming out. I doubt you have any medical issues - on the contrary, everything seems to be working perfectly. In fact things are way too perfect, because in order to be able to use a diaper, we need to undo a bit of toilet training.
    Toilet training usually means your parents instill in your brain the idea that disposal of urine and feces can only be done in private, in the bathroom and only in the immediate presence of a toilet. And since you're a member of the male species, you've probably grown accustomed to standing in front of the toilet (thus seeing it) and grabbing your male member and holding it in position when you pee (to avoid the 'fountain effect').
    And in order to use your diaper, you have to get that habit out of your head again. You can start to untrain yourself by using your diaper in the familar surroundings - bathroom standing in front of the toilet. Next step is using them in your room, standing up. If you can't, try finding a picture of a toilet and put in on your PC screen and look at it, and maybe slide one hand down the front and grab your male parts if necessary. Then slowly stop looking at toilet pictures and holding your bits, and when you can stand anywhere and pee, start sitting down in the process. Sooner or later, you'll be able to pee sitting in your chair too. Just remember, it won't work within days. You cannot undo the training of 15 years in a week!

Peachy

Darkfinn

I'm in complete agreement with Peachy... patience and practice.