Thread: hello from the uk

Default hello from the uk

Hi there everyone. I have been a member for a while but not been on in over a year! I finally have got back to it and hope to meet new friends and become more active in the discussions. I am from the UK and happy to chat to anyone. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lancslad View Post
    Hi there everyone. I have been a member for a while but not been on in over a year! I finally have got back to it and hope to meet new friends and become more active in the discussions. I am from the UK and happy to chat to anyone. Thank you
    Howdy and welcome Lancslad. Dang, you've been a member since October of 2012, and this is your first post. You said you'd not been on in over a year. What's kept you away? Work? School? Other?

Yep, it's always nice to see new people and have them become active in the discussions. Feel free to hope right in, and get started.

Do you have any hobbies or interests? I saw on your profile that you're a DL. I am too.

Thank you and I know pretty bad isn't it! haha. well at first I was too shy then tried to stop myself from liking diapers but now I have embraced them and realised it isn't going to change so want to get more involved in the community and be a part of it.

Yeh, other than Diapers I like sports, especially Football (or Soccer) and Formula 1 racing, music, films and Tv and seeing friends, so the usual really. But I'm always up to chat about anything.