Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi. Just wanted to let you guys know that my "big hearing" for my disability claim is this Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 @ 1:00 PM, in the federal courthouse here in Worcester, MA. This is a Level III hearing before an Administrative Law Judge, and if I win, I will be awarded back-pay and on-going SSDI benefits monthly.

This is a potentially life-changing moment for me, and I ask your thoughts and prayers at this time. I have been waiting since June of 2014 for this particular hearing. It's expected to snow on Tuesday, so I am particularly nervous and stressed about the weather, as well as the outcome of the hearing. You folks have been so supportive of me thus far, and I thank you in advance for your support in this matter as well. I will let you know the outcome of the hearing just as soon as I know anything. Thanks again!

i can only wish you good luck, especially as it's on my b/day (and me not wanting to be Sir Jinxalot) and as i know the stress of the situation.

Good luck... I hope the odds are in your favor.... well the ruling anyway.

I wish you well and hope it goes through. I remember when my wife applied after being on kidney dialysis for two years. Her's went through easily because kidney dialysis carries an almost instant disability designation. She was able to retire on full disability which bumped her to the highest level on S. S. and her state teacher's pension. Of course, dialysis makes her sick almost every day.

Thank you for the support everyone. Sorry to hear about your wife, dogboy. I almost went on permanent dialysis when I nearly died from a double medication overdose in 2004. Dialysis totally wipes you out. Best of luck to you as well. I will keep you all apprised as to how Tuesday goes. Hopefully there won't be too much snow in the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back