What do you do in 'the real world'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Senior in highschool graduating this year, (September birthday xD) But other then school right now I'm the Regent at my local Amtgard park

starpup said:
where i am now making large scale agricultural sprayers!

Do you care to say which ones you make?

We have an AGCO Spra-Coupe that I drive on our farm. They quit making those a few years ago and now just focus on their Rogator line.

parcelboy2 said:
I'm a rigid truck driver in the UK for a family firm so being a DL works well when I'm on a 2 day run and sleep in cab
Tomorrow my load is all John hardie board ton5 different builders merchants

Here's a night time picture inside my truck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457470884.379392.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457470915.086305.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457470954.449194.jpg

So many interesting things people do. Sadly while I have had great jobs in years past I am only a ships agent sadly travelling from one ugly city to the next to see ships in and see ships out.

Argent said:
So many interesting things people do. Sadly while I have had great jobs in years past I am only a ships agent sadly travelling from one ugly city to the next to see ships in and see ships out.

That's a same as judging by some of the ports here in uk which are quite ugly I'm not surprised
I'm lucky delivering trollies of plants to small garden centres usually in nice villages

Chartered Accountant working in local government. I still have not found a way to sneak a provision for nappies into the occupational health budget. :tongueout:

Musician and future financier.

I was a Nurse worked with SCI patients and a Paramedic/ Firefighter in my able body days , now i am on compasionate disability due to a pair of rare progressive diseases that will result in my death.

I am a janitor been at my job for 3 years in May. I do a friday dance every friday music and all my custmors love it!!

I am an electrical engineer and for 10 years I've been working as a project manager for the automotive (cars) and railway (trains) business.

project Manager for a construction company. I manage 2 jobs in the 15 million dollar range in multi family.

Full time domestic engineer. The family keeps me very busy.

I'm still a student for one more year, but I have my commercial pilot license

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back