• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi guys and gals! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbear102415

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's nice to meet you all! I am very new to this, but would love to make friends in the community. :) My name is Townie! I have always known about my little side, though I would try to hide it. I won't lie I was one of those people growing up that was scared of what others thought of me. I was very shy and very sensitive. Also very private with my life. Going into college I met a wonderful man who is now my husband and loves everything about me, even my little side! And it's awesome! So keep on keepin' on my friends. I love you all and would love to get to know everyone!

Hello Townie and welcome to the group.

Hi Townie what a nice intro. Lovely to hear that you have great support in your life. Many here could benefit from your positive experience. Welcome

Thank you so much!

Welcome, Townie :3
People here are very friendly! You'll settle in juuust fine~

TyphaHare said:
Welcome, Townie :3
People here are very friendly! You'll settle in juuust fine~

I can already tell they are! Thank you very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back