Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did last night, My FN 2187 Teddy from Build A Bear

I sleep with a very old stuffed dragon called Figment, whom I've had since I was 2, and a medium-sized Eeyore, whom for reasons that escape me, I have stuck in a pram suit.

I have like 7 stuffies sleeping in my bed, but only 3 are cuddled every night and kissed goodnight, and only one is embraced during all night and kept close to my heart and thats my Tigger, i have had him for ages now and i love him dearly <3

/Tigger

I have tons of plushies and love them all but usually just sleep with one. My plush Simba is and always will be one of my favorites and is the one I usually fall asleep with between my arms. Once I get a more permanent residence and a bigger bed I can't wait just to always have ALL of them constantly sprawled out on my bed so I can just fall down and pass out with all of them every night, lol

Currently, I sleep with my Winnie-The-Pooh plush that my Aunt got me. Can't sleep without it now.

I sleep with my care bear every night

I have off and on for years, Now I have a dog named buster and a dolly named Rachel that i sleep with.

I sleep with a stuffed animal if I'm sleeping on my own and without my gf. Otherwise I can't really as she wants me to hug her instead.

I have my Pink Panther plush.

BabyToddler said:
I have my Pink Panther plush.

Sweet I want one :smile1:

I sleep with a whole bunch of plushies. They completely rule over my bed so I dont have so much space anymore. But I like it that way cause it makes me feel safe and to me they are alive (yes I know this sounds weird but that is how I feel and have always felt since I was a child).

I sleep with my plushie every night, even if I'm out of town. The only time I don't sleep with mine is if I am in the hospital. It's hard when I am not able to sleep with mine. My plushie gives so much comfort.

I only started sleeping with a plushie 4 years ago. I don't know how I did without one back then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back