MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have not been on in a while. Also There had to of been new people who have become established here. So because of these things I am making a post on it. My Avatar is not updated to my new plushy so I will fill you in on my new one. I still love my Pinkie pie (Rosetta) but I sleep with my new one Glimaria. Also Long story on Rosetta and her name change. I will make a blog post on it soon.

Ok with that said my new stuffed animal is a really big Pink unicorn with purple hair. She makes an amazing body pillow. Her character in my realm is still developing but I can tell you she has a really interesting since of humor.

12705253_10204217449036426_398287626288448613_n.jpg

So do any of you have a stuffed animal that you sleep with and or talk to in your imagination?

Haha......I sleep with seven plushies. My wife has complained as to how crowded the bed is getting, but she bought all of them for me. My main plushie is Maf Maf, my big teddy bear. I always wake up clutching him.

I've got 4 plushies at the moment that I sleep with every night. (You may all now point out that my plushies are the number of death in Asian cultures and be afraid.)

Hey MatalicPebble! I'm still new here, but I'm Magnolias, nice to meet you!

I am not actually an AB, but that doesn't stop me from sleeping with stuffed animals!

P_20160205_204418_LL.jpg

This is Charlie. He's been with me for years, smells a little strangely... but he's mine. I originally got him because my ex-friend told me I was stupid for wanting him. Apparently grown adults are not supposed to have stuffed animals! I don't care about that, Charlie gives me comfort. :)

Here's the plushie I got from a friend here on ADISC (His name is raccoon). I like to sleep with him in my arms sometimes because he brings me comfort. I named him Cheerios after my our first dog when I was 5.

P_20160205_205608_LL.jpg

I sleep with my two My Little Pony plushies every night I can't imagine going to bed without them and sometimes I also like to talk to them.

I sleep with a soft dolly friend.
Her name is "Pam".
She comforts me and helps me to sleep.
I hug her tight throughout the night to protect me.

Hi my name is Sisi.

I sleep with Rex my faithful dog. Woff woff woff. Rex says hi to your unicorn. Grrrr woff. No Rex that not nice.
Sorry about that. naughty doggy.

Hee hee.

Hi^^
I always sleep with two really big stuffed animals, a teddy bear and a blue rabbit-like thing. The teddy bear is a bit too big and fuzzy to hug when sleeping, it makes it hard to breathe, but it always sits next to my pillow and I sometimes hug its leg or arm. The rabbit is kind of shaped like a long pillow and not very defined, but it's perfect to cuddle. I got both of them from Taiwan, one from my host dad and one from my class mates^^

I have 5 plushies but my main two are nana, shes a monkey and bruce the dog.. I can't choose one favourite because I feel bad if I do! I have had them since I was born

I want too ^.^

I used to sleep with plushies when I was younger, I had this crocodile I loved and cared for, I know It's a bit crazy.

I got him from the Australian Zoo, I also had this snakey, he was my snake, he was blue and yellow, my nana and pop got him for me.

I was like 10, but I still love plushies :)

I miss them, they were my cuddles, :/ they were family, I loved my plushies.

I also had this snail pillo, and this tom the tank engine pillo, that my mother got me when I was in hospital for ear surgery (I had these grommets inserted into my ears) and I has a fear of tall buildings, cause they may fall on me and sqaush me ^.^

My plush's are well loved as I snuggling bear bear writing this.
He can,t sleep alone he has bad dreams if alone.

I have too many plushies to count and lately I've been sleeping with six at a time -- three on one side of me and three on another. It helps me calm down at night.

Hahahahaha! "Do I sleep with a plushie?" Don't make me laugh! (Of course I do. XD).

Well I might as well show you guys my bed. I may have two plushies that I sleep with but that does not mean it gets crowded at times. :sweatdrop:

12494797_10204118386279919_7612402788500998928_n.jpg

I love plush cuddle friends very much.
Nothing wrong with that.
Just part of who I am as a person.

I sleep with my Pooh Bear stuffie I got from the Disney Store at my local mall. :) He sleeps with me every night and is my absolute favorite. I have a very big variety of Disney stuffies. Huge Disney fanatic!

MatalicPebble said:
So do any of you have a stuffed animal that you sleep with and or talk to in your imagination?

Yep, I have three and sleep with all of them. They are my best friends.

Do I sleep with a stuffed animal ? Hum, let's see...

ss+(2016-02-07+at+08.48.21).jpg

so, there is (from left to right) : Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Spike (my hedgehog), winnie, Stitch, Stitch (tsum tsum) with Tiger on top, wolfie, dumbo, Fluffy (from Build a bear), a baby stitch, eeyore.
On the pillows : Angel and Cesar (the squirrel).
On the bottom of the pillow : my blue dog with a crinkly tail, Leo (the one I always sleep with, he's also on my avatar), a baby pegasus, my paci holder which is very soft, a hand puppet Rabbit.
On the bed : a crocrodile which came from a Swamp in Georgia, another Winnie, Derpy (my gf made her), a small rainbow Dash and Waddle (from Gravity Falls).

So to the question I should answer : Yes, yes I do.

It's sometimes a bit hard to sleep with them and my girlfrend. Not too much space left.
I wish I had a bigger bed :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back