• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysam12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, my name is Sam and I am kinda nervous about this whole thing. But I finally want to spread my wings and express this side of me. I'm really looking to meet an abdl girl or mommy to talk to, but I'm willing to talk to anyone really :) Let me know if you're in the twin cities area :)

babysam12 said:
Hey everyone, my name is Sam and I am kinda nervous about this whole thing. But I finally want to spread my wings and express this side of me. I'm really looking to meet an abdl girl or mommy to talk to, but I'm willing to talk to anyone really :) Let me know if you're in the twin cities area :)

Hello Sam... this one's called spread your wings...

Don't worry, lots of people are nervous in the beginning, but we're all pretty friendly. Once you get to talk more with your fellow ABDLs that will probably help you get more comfortable expressing this part of yourself.
ADISC isn't a place for meeting/dating, but there's quite a few members from your region, you never know you might find some friendship developing into something ;-)

What is it about this side of yourself you're interested in expressing more?

What kind of books and movies are you into?

Reactions: HoganBunny
Hi Sam.

This is a safe place.

And everyone is help full to each other.

Sisi

babysam12 said:
Hello Sam! I am neither a mommy or a girl but I also live in Minneapolis so just know you aren't alone haha

Another Minneapolis resident here, welcome! Once you're feeling up to it, there are a couple local ageplay or AB/DL munches in the TC that you can attend. It's a great way to meet people in a safe, casual public setting.

Welcome Sam! I was kind of nervous back when I joined up here to, but I got over that pretty quick. You'll find that there are a lot of friendly and supportive here.
Minneapolis eh? Cool, I used to live near there, still miss it sometimes.

Hi Sam....I have only been on here for a short time, but so far it has proven to be a great place! Welcome!

Tygon said:
Another Minneapolis resident here, welcome! Once you're feeling up to it, there are a couple local ageplay or AB/DL munches in the TC that you can attend. It's a great way to meet people in a safe, casual public setting.

I second Tygon's post. The munches are a very relaxed, fun and safe way to meet others in the area. We have been to a few and enjoy the time spent with people in a judgement free environment. Hope to see you at one soon.

Try your best not to be nervous! Just the fact that you built up the confidence to post here is a step in the right direction. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of great people here, this is a great community and we're happy to have you be a part of it! :)

If I'm not mistaken there should be a munch coming up soon.

Welcome to adisc. I'm from Kansas

mndb19 said:
If I'm not mistaken there should be a munch coming up soon.

do you know where this much would be located? Or where I could find out more about it? :)

babysam12 said:
do you know where this much would be located? Or where I could find out more about it? :)

They have occurred at a few places; MOA or Dave and Busters. If you're on Fetlife check out the MASS group. That's usually where it is posted I believe. If I hear anything I'll post it here.

Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back