• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
i'm a diaper lover from the uk who has recently discovered his AB side. I am also hoping to have the opportunity to be a daddy one day too! i havn't spent much time in the past reaching out to others who may share similar interests, but now i feel like i'm ready to take the leap and try and make some friends within the community :). i have read a lot of forum posts on this site and i am looking forward to joining in with discussions. I am happy to talk to anyone and everyone so feel free to message me if you would like to help out a newbie! i will reply as soon as i am able to :)

cheers ^^

guitarguy95 said:
i'm a diaper lover from the uk who has recently discovered his AB side. I am also hoping to have the opportunity to be a daddy one day too! i havn't spent much time in the past reaching out to others who may share similar interests, but now i feel like i'm ready to take the leap and try and make some friends within the community :). i have read a lot of forum posts on this site and i am looking forward to joining in with discussions. I am happy to talk to anyone and everyone so feel free to message me if you would like to help out a newbie! i will reply as soon as i am able to :)

cheers ^^

Hey there guitarguy95 welcome to ADISC!

This is a good site to come to when you're starting to explore different sides of yourself, and you have things you want to discuss and get advice about.

Going by your name I'm guessing you play and you're not just a fan? What style do you play?

What sort of thing were you looking for help with?

Ps. ooh and what's your fursona? something cute? :eek:

Howdy and welcome to the group guitarguy95. Feel free to jump right in. We're a friendly bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back