Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CYBERWOLF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found a S. Korean exporter willing to sell the Korean goodnites with velcro sides to the US!!:smile: I've read that these are just like the slip-on diapers, and run bigger than the US goodnites. The adjustable velcro and prints are noteworthy.

The problem is that shipping is costly, and I want to gauge the communities interest in getting these into the ABDL US market. I know I would love them, but considering costs, it would be much more economical to buy in bulk (wholesale).

So I'm creating a poll gauging the interest of the ABDL community in these diapers. If its positive I'll import some for my self, and introduce them to the market.

Here are some pictures from previous threads.

Packaging
attachment.php

attachment.php

US VS S. Korean Comparison L, Girls

Packaging
attachment.php

Front
attachment.php

Back
attachment.php

Leg Gathers
attachment.php

Adjustable Velcro
attachment.php

Boys S. Korean L

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I dont fit into baby diapers but if you have the cash and can fit into them..... give it a go.

The rise looks good. How do the sides hold up?

Attends: They are supposed to be bigger than the US goodnites. I'm a 36" and fit perfectly into the US version.

WildRoseBaby: I wouldn't know from experience, but as far as I've read, they are in par with the US version. If you mean how they hold up compared to Underjams, well it has to be better since the sides are not perforated polymer, they are the same fabric as US goodnites.

I am worried about the velcro giving out.

That's odd. Is that a L/XL Goodnite from the US, that you're using to compare it with? If so, I can see that it is bigger than the US Goodnites. But the package itself, says it fits up to 44kg. That's not even 100 pounds. The US L/XL has 125 lbs on their package.

I'd be interested in giving a boys one a try. Any idea what it would cost to have a package? (I understand you don't have an exact number, since you don't know all the expenses, but maybe a ball park figure). It's one of those things that If it was $20 or under, I'd probably consider it. But if it was something like $40 or more for a package, I wouldn't have much interest.

WildRoseBaby said:

as far as diapers go, the diaper will give out long before the velcro

Cyberwolf, If you invest in these PLEASE send me a PM as I've been anxious to give these goodnites a try. They're the closest thing to normal toddler pull-ups that I could actually fit in. I don't know the amount of wholesale you're thinking of, but I would throw whatever cash I can reasonably spare to get my hands on some. That being said, times are tough for me at the moment, but man these things look worth it.

WildRoseBaby said:

As stated by bambino, the diaper will go before the velcro.

BigKid25 said:
Cyberwolf, If you invest in these PLEASE send me a PM as I've been anxious to give these goodnites a try

I'm working on getting a good deal. I'll let you know.

Mattew said:
That's odd. Is that a L/XL Goodnite from the US, that you're using to compare it with?

Yes, it's a XL US Goodnite compared to a L S. Korean Goodnite. Its is interesting, perhaps kids in S. Korea are thinner than US kids? 0.o

Mattew said:
If it was $20 or under, I'd probably consider it. But if it was something like $40 or more for a package, I wouldn't have much interest.

The problem is shipping. A minimum order of two packages, 40 diapers total, $27.90, with shipping to my house costing $43.18, a total of $71.08, or $1.70 per diaper.

That does not include mailing/processing them from me to you.

my goal is to get to or below $1.00 per diaper. Without shipping from Korea to US, the base cost is $0.70.

If I could get a large quantity, or if I could intercept them at the factory, that would be awesome.

Now, if we could organize a group buy....:sweatdrop:

I would also be really interested in this but I'm UK based 😢

I'm interested in bigger Goodnights.

Bby said:
I would also be really interested in this but I'm UK based 😢

I could place an order for you with my supplier and have it sent directly to your house in the UK. Like I said, shipping is PITA, specially for small orders. PM me if you are interested.

Katarn89 said:
I'm interested in bigger Goodnights.

These Goodnites ARE bigger than US/EURO Goodnites.

CYBERWOLF said:
I'm working on getting a good deal. I'll let you know.

Yes, it's a XL US Goodnite compared to a L S. Korean Goodnite. Its is interesting, perhaps kids in S. Korea are thinner than US kids? 0.o

The problem is shipping. A minimum order of two packages, 40 diapers total, $27.90, with shipping to my house costing $43.18, a total of $71.08, or $1.70 per diaper.

my goal is to get to or below $1.00 per diaper. Without shipping from Korea to US, the base cost is $0.70.

If I could get a large quantity, or if I could intercept them at the factory, that would be awesome.

Yeah, just odd that it's obviously larger, but yet the weight size is smaller.

Mmm...yeah that expensive. But if you could lower costs, it'd help. But in short, I probably would still be interested, in at least one package, to try them out. If I like them, I might get more.

Mattew said:
Mmm...yeah that expensive. But if you could lower costs, it'd help. But in short, I probably would still be interested, in at least one package, to try them out. If I like them, I might get more.

I just sent an email to the Korean Kimberly Clark office in Seoul. Hopefully he'll be able to point me in the right direction.

I might have to partner with a established ABDL distributor. I imagine that Korean KC only deals with large whole sale quantities.

Anyone know who to talk to?

In the mean time, anyone interested in splitting a order?
I'm thinking 2 orders,4 packages, 20 diapers each package @ $35.54 a pkg + economy US shipping.

#1 20pc Boys Large
#2 20pc Girls Large

PM me if interested.

I'll be PM'ing everybody above this post.

Update: I can't PM. Not until Feb 11 2016. I'll use this thread to make progress notes.

Last edited:
CYBERWOLF said:

I'm down for this! Probably $1.50/pant is my upper limit if I were buying multiple packs, and $2/pant for a single pack. I don't know how that could be pulled off, though, given how much shipping is in the USA from you to the final buyer.

How much does shipping scale for multiple packs, e.g. it's lower than $46.36 for four packs, right?

An interesting approach would be to order say four packs delivered to one buyer, and have them send two packs to another buyer, to cut down on in-country postage. This would be in the context of a group buy.

Quite interesting to see threads like this, since S. Korea has been usually off the radar for this forum. For someone who's living in South Korea for some time, I just wanted to provide some extra information.

(a) The photo for Boy's Design is bit outdated - it's the old unisex version discontinued since last April or so. The Boy's one (Size L) actually looks like this.

kXchQvd.jpg

(b) I have both tried UK drynites and Korean goodnites several times. There's a slight difference in side material (aside from the velcro) but fortunately the side seems to be quite durable as their Western counterparts.

I'm on the slimmer side and can wear both nappies quite easily, so I can't really tell whether the Korean ones really 'run bigger'. I think it is safe to assume the Korean ones are just 'as big as' the US/UK ones.

(c) Huggies is considered a premium brand here, so it's no surprise that Korean Goodnites are quite pricey. A pack of 20 nappies costs around $18-19 per pack in local stores, which makes it $0.9 per single diaper. There are better deals on the internet if you buy it bulk - but just to give you idea that it could be a pricey deal than you might have thought.

bambinod said:
as far as diapers go, the diaper will give out long before the velcro

Well, to define "giving out" a bit more: These velcro-sided pull-ups have a habit of opening up when you try to pull them on. As soon as one end of the velcro comes unhooked, the rest opens up like a zipper. And it's definitely exacerbated by the fact that most of us are too big for these. Heck, I had kids in pull-ups not all that long ago, and it was somewhat common to have the sides open up when they were first being pulled on. They sucked!

The other thing I'd worry about, for those of us who are way too big for these, is whether the velcro is in place of additional elastic, or whether the area of elastic on the sides is the same as on the US GoodNites. 'Cause less elastic ain't so good either.

But generally: Bigger GoodNites sound like fun to me! I'm a little unclear from the original post what the US GoodNites in the pictures are. I'm not a big fan of sitting two diapers, shriveled up under the forces of their own elastics, next to each other and asking people to judge the size difference. Peel the sides apart, grab some packing tap, and stretch them out flat on a tabletop. Measurements would be nice, too!!

Cottontail said:
The other thing I'd worry about [...] is whether the velcro is in place of additional elastic, or whether the area of elastic on the sides is the same as on the US GoodNites.

Seconded. From the photo it sure looks like the elastic is no bigger, perhaps even smaller, and then has the velcro glued to it to shorten it even more.

nes340 said:
Quite interesting to see threads like this, since S. Korea has been usually off the radar for this forum. For someone who's living in South Korea for some time, I just wanted to provide some extra information.

(a) The photo for Boy's Design is bit outdated - it's the old unisex version discontinued since last April or so. The Boy's one (Size L) actually looks like this.

View attachment 25511

(b) I have both tried UK drynites and Korean goodnites several times. There's a slight difference in side material (aside from the velcro) but fortunately the side seems to be quite durable as their Western counterparts.

I'm on the slimmer side and can wear both nappies quite easily, so I can't really tell whether the Korean ones really 'run bigger'. I think it is safe to assume the Korean ones are just 'as big as' the US/UK ones.

(c) Huggies is considered a premium brand here, so it's no surprise that Korean Goodnites are quite pricey. A pack of 20 nappies costs around $18-19 per pack in local stores, which makes it $0.9 per single diaper. There are better deals on the internet if you buy it bulk - but just to give you idea that it could be a pricey deal than you might have thought.

@nes340

That one is so much cuter :)

I know this isn't related to the thread but could you tell me what it's like to live in S. Korea? There are career opportunities for me there and I'm currently pretty unattached so I'm thinking seriously about it.

Got any insider tips? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back