Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, me again. First off, Sorry I haven't been commenting but i have had a lot on my mind, mostly college but there have been stumbling blocks along the way, however i have made it through, another thing is that there have been veaorus sissy/lg fetishes or whatever there called that kinda confuse me, and i don't really know what to do about them.
One is that i am cross-dressed by a bunch of girls/pony's/princesses (it truly varies.) and treated as there baby girl or a girl for a bit, while they say i am a true princess or something like that.

Another of which is where i am in another women's room and she asks me if i want to look pretty like her, and then I say yes and then she helps me dress up as a girl and then we go out as sisters.

Another of which is i am in a very feminine nursery with a women, and we are both wearing pink dresses, and frilly diaper covers and big Poofy diapers, and then the mother treats us both like baby girls, and then we eventually get marred (Don't ask.)

The thing is, I am overall Streaght, and male and someday i want a girlfriend and to eventually get marred, and i am a nerdy and intelligent christian guy, but these fetishes have always been a stumbling block to accepting myself, and i will admit they do kinda scare me because a weird part of me wants to wear girly clothes 24/7 and throw away everything boyish I own, and it feels to much like a contrast to my nerdy guy self, and were I want to be.

Also i apologize in advance for not telling you all of this sooner, but due to my autism, when i get nervous and or scared, and or frustrated, I tend to skip important parts of what i try to tell you and well, I do honestly respect and like all of you, and i also apoligise for not listening to your advice before, and saying the many ways it won't work, I do this because i feel somewhat nervous about this and it kinda bothers me, and i really want to put it on the table now, because i really do respect you all and i feel you needed to know this.

KittyninjaW said:
Hello, me again. First off, Sorry I haven't been commenting but i have had a lot on my mind, mostly college but there have been stumbling blocks along the way, however i have made it through, another thing is that there have been veaorus sissy/lg fetishes or whatever there called that kinda confuse me, and i don't really know what to do about them.
One is that i am cross-dressed by a bunch of girls/pony's/princesses (it truly varies.) and treated as there baby girl or a girl for a bit, while they say i am a true princess or something like that.

Another of which is where i am in another women's room and she asks me if i want to look pretty like her, and then I say yes and then she helps me dress up as a girl and then we go out as sisters.

Another of which is i am in a very feminine nursery with a women, and we are both wearing pink dresses, and frilly diaper covers and big Poofy diapers, and then the mother treats us both like baby girls, and then we eventually get marred (Don't ask.)

The thing is, I am overall Streaght, and male and someday i want a girlfriend and to eventually get marred, and i am a nerdy and intelligent christian guy, but these fetishes have always been a stumbling block to accepting myself, and i will admit they do kinda scare me because a weird part of me wants to wear girly clothes 24/7 and throw away everything boyish I own, and it feels to much like a contrast to my nerdy guy self, and were I want to be.

Also i apologize in advance for not telling you all of this sooner, but due to my autism, when i get nervous and or scared, and or frustrated, I tend to skip important parts of what i try to tell you and well, I do honestly respect and like all of you, and i also apoligise for not listening to your advice before, and saying the many ways it won't work, I do this because i feel somewhat nervous about this and it kinda bothers me, and i really want to put it on the table now, because i really do respect you all and i feel you needed to know this.

The Thing is with this, Is that I wanted to put it out there to get help and now i feel i got it within myself and I am getting someone to close this thread

I sometimes feel like my fetish a stumbling block too.

(Closed by user request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back