Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1 Free ABU Space Diaper

Default 1 Free ABU Space Diaper

I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist. That and my diaper days are few and far between these days, I am giving it away FREE to the first PM I get. Yes, you will need to give me an address. I'm not a mind reader. No I will not stalk you or send weird mail to you. Yes I will pay the postage.

I did try it on once for sizing but I had underwear on. The tapes are still intact. Continental U.S. only. Thanks!

I'd totally take you up on this, but I'm a size 29" waist...

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    I'd totally take you up on this, but I'm a size 29" waist...
    Not unless you want to wear it over one that fits you to "bulk up".

MarchinBunny

That is pretty nice of you. Though I live in Canada ... so sadly it's a no go for me. :3

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    That is pretty nice of you. Though I live in Canada ... so sadly it's a no go for me. :3
    Sorry. I just want to keep the postage down.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Sorry. I just want to keep the postage down.
    Oh, no worries, I understand. o.o Postage can become pretty ridiculous when it involves out of country. In fact, before you even said it .. I figured that was the case. :P

Not unless you want to wear it over one that fits you to "bulk up".
    I could do that...but I'm good.

I bought the ABU Space diaper sample pack and the L is way too big for my 36" waist. That and my diaper days are few and far between these days, I am giving it away FREE to the first PM I get. Yes, you will need to give me an address. I'm not a mind reader. No I will not stalk you or send weird mail to you. Yes I will pay the postage.

I did try it on once for sizing but I had underwear on. The tapes are still intact. Continental U.S. only. Thanks!
    Just wondering was it the blue one or the all white one? I hope you don't lose too many diaper days.

I'm not asking for it for me but I got a AB/DL friend in my area who can certainly fit properly into it. He is (or was) a member here I'll inform him of this if that's alright with ya.

My house is in Stockton, California. Also, he's offline on Steam right now. Likely went to bed I guess since its 11:30 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Just wondering was it the blue one or the all white one? I hope you don't lose too many diaper days.
    I got medium space's myself, 5 left out of a single bag that was a birthday gift. The spaces are the blue-ish ones with fade away aliens on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'm not asking for it for me but I got a AB/DL friend in my area who can certainly fit properly into it. He is (or was) a member here I'll inform him of this if that's alright with ya.

My house is in Stockton, California. Also, he's offline on Steam right now. Likely went to bed I guess since its 11:30 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I got medium space's myself, 5 left out of a single bag that was a birthday gift. The spaces are the blue-ish ones with fade away aliens on them.
    Thanks!