The good that being an ABDL has done to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Obviously this can complicate things. But, what are some good things that came out of it? I mean you as a person. How has it affected the way you are?

Being ABDL has made me love myself so much more. This is really an amazing gift we have, if looked at the correct way.

It's also made my relationship so much better. It's such an intimate secret and it's a great reminder that you can trust a person. Because they know your 'worst'.

It makes me less sensitive to the views of the outside world.

It made me grow more mature.

What good has come to you from being ABDL?

It has certainly made me more open and understanding. Even allowed me to truly accept my orientation as well. I feel more free than I was before.

Accepting my little side has made me calmer and it has made me less inclined to always want to be in control and not see other peoples point of view, its made me give up some of that fear of not being in control which is really a good thing.. the best part is it has revived my imagination which really is helping me achieve amazing things and also helps me relax and enjoy life :D it truly is a gift

Good question. Being AB/DL is something I've always had to be, if that makes sense. From the time of four years of age, I knew I wanted to be back in diapers. I was miserable in some ways until I was finally able to buy my first diapers. It's like being able to scratch an itch, but an itch that's you whole being. It gives me a sense of peace and comfort, but it also defines an important part of who I am. Suddenly taking that away would be like cutting off a piece of myself and destroying it, thus, destroying a part of me.

Hi sis I hear.

I'm not going to go on too much. Because I have said it all before.

I Really love being little. I'm sure it's made my life so much easier to deal with.

Hee, hee

Thanks

Sis I.

The only thing for me that ABDL has done that I can put a finger on is making me calmer and relieving my stress. I don't think my 'world view' has changed any. I have always been a pretty open person as far as that goes.

I would say my thought process is very similar to that of dogboy. It is something that I find a pretty big part of myself that has always been there. So the good that it has done is simply me being able to be me.

Not so much being a DL but being a member here I have a better understanding of the LGBTQ community.

ABDL makes me feel more open minded. A nice stress reliever and helps me calm down too. When I first started years ago, all I wanted to do is wear diapers. More of a DL side at that time. But after trying pacifiers and baby bottles I felt the AB side getting stronger. Now I have a lot of AB stuff to keep me occupied. :biggrin:

Being more accepting of diversity.

Contentment

It made me happier actually, I am more open and relaxed :eek:

It's led me to meet a lot of people I wouldn't have met otherwise. Aside from ABDL and the other kinks I have, my social life revolves around my professional life. Going to ABDL gatherings (and other kink-themed gatherings) is an opportunity to meet a more varied group of people.

It's helped me become far more accepting of others and it's helped me keep my inner child and that really helps me create my music and art and anything creative.

Once I was able to start wearing regularly as an adult, I was cured of life-long bladder shyness. It was always a humiliating experience to try to use the urinal in a public place, and now I'm able to remember how to just "let go" like I do when I've been wearing for several hours at a time.

I could say that being an ABDL made me far more open and accepting of others, though I also think that getting older and being more open and accepting of others allowed me to accept my own ABDL side. It could work either way.

Aside from that, being ABDL has just led to more fun experiences in my life. Getting out and meeting others has opened the door to new cool experiences and I get to indulge in a part of me that had been starved for nearly all my life. So it's definitely improved my life once I stopped fighting it. =)

SimCo said:
Once I was able to start wearing regularly as an adult, I was cured of life-long bladder shyness. It was always a humiliating experience to try to use the urinal in a public place, and now I'm able to remember how to just "let go" like I do when I've been wearing for several hours at a time.

Same.
It used to be so bad, that when I tried to pee in public restrooms, no matter how painfully full my bladder was, not a drop came out.
I even got UTI twice because I just could not pee -_- it was horrible.
Wearing diapers while going somewhere helped me, I could relax and think like "it's okay, I can pee whenever I want to" and now I can pee in a public restroom without trouble. Just having a diaper in my backpack alleviates the problem..!

I've also dabbled with the Little/DF side of this, and it's pretty relaxing!

ABDL has made me more open minded an accepting and understanding of others and I don't judge others like I used to do. Even though I am still quite shy to new people and situations I find that I open up to people more compared to when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back