Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punishments

MarchinBunny

Default Punishments

So I was curious, after I had mentioned about being grounded constantly by my parents in another thread, what is the worst / longest punishment you got as a child, and what for?

I was grounded, not allowed to go outside or even in the garage in case friends past by. For about 3 - 4 years.

The reason was due to bad grades. The way it worked was if I had a D or below in any of my classes, I would be grounded till the next report card. Yes, this includes breaks, such as winter and summer break.

Well considering that I was 10, what happened was my sister broke a toy at my school, and blamed it on me, so my sister had to write 50 lines, and I had to write 200.

Very unfair, and I would say a very harsh punishment.

My ass was whipped by a belt for accidentally hitting a new car with a stick. And yes, it was an accident. Fortunately I got to keep my jeans on, but it still hurt. I was about 10.

The time i was forced back into diapers but cant place how many week's it was.
    I felt so ashamed rember hiding wearing just a diaper and plastic pants.
    Was told to go out and play.
    Then one time my dad came to school to spank me for having an accident in my pants. Blocked out that spanking but rembered ask if I wanted to be made to wear diapers to school I was so scared said no but inside yes.
    Did not happen but some times had to wear plastic baby pants on field trips.
    Then the bullying started lasted till I dropped out in 11 grade.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBunny View Post
    Well considering that I was 10, what happened was my sister broke a toy at my school, and blamed it on me, so my sister had to write 50 lines, and I had to write 200.

Very unfair, and I would say a very harsh punishment.
    I hate getting blamed for things someone else did. I guess that sort of thing happens often though with siblings as it has happened between myself and my sisters on an occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    My ass was whipped by a belt for accidentally hitting a new car with a stick. And yes, it was an accident. Fortunately I got to keep my jeans on, but it still hurt. I was about 10.
    Hmm, the only time I was ever hit with a belt that I remember was by my Dad. I was really young, and my sister had told me to hide medicine under my bed, I don't remember the exact reason why ... I was much to young to remember lol. Long story short, I heard my Dad yelling and coming up the stairs knowing he would have the belt. I tried to hide under the bed but got dragged out and whipped.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Hmm, the only time I was ever hit with a belt that I remember was by my Dad. I was really young, and my sister had told me to hide medicine under my bed, I don't remember the exact reason why ... I was much to young to remember lol. Long story short, I heard my Dad yelling and coming up the stairs knowing he would have the belt. I tried to hide under the bed but got dragged out and whipped.
    There were a few other times for me. I think that incident was the last one.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    The time i was forced back into diapers but cant place how many week's it was.
    I felt so ashamed rember hiding wearing just a diaper and plastic pants.
    Was told to go out and play.
    Then one time my dad came to school to spank me for having an accident in my pants. Blocked out that spanking but rembered ask if I wanted to be made to wear diapers to school I was so scared said no but inside yes.
    Did not happen but some times had to wear plastic baby pants on field trips.
    Then the bullying started lasted till I dropped out in 11 grade.
    Was it due to accidents? If you where having accidents, not sure if I would consider it a punishment at that point, though I suppose it might feel like it. I imagine that must have been pretty embarrassing though.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    So I was curious, after I had mentioned about being grounded constantly by my parents in another thread, what is the worst / longest punishment you got as a child, and what for?

I was grounded, not allowed to go outside or even in the garage in case friends past by. For about 3 - 4 years.

The reason was due to bad grades. The way it worked was if I had a D or below in any of my classes, I would be grounded till the next report card. Yes, this includes breaks, such as winter and summer break.
    That would have been a nightmare for me because I was Borderline, didn't have any brothers or sisters and I desperately needed to be with my best friend. Unfortunately, my mom would ground me. Sometimes it was for 3 days, sometimes for a week and on a few occasions, for 2 weeks if the offence was really bad. Usually I was grounded for getting home late. Lying about it got me a week. I can't remember what I did to get 2 weeks. Probably swearing....teehee.

When I was a little kid I would get spanked. My mom would get mad enough that my butt would get spanked red. She told me when I was older that she finally stopped spanking me when she saw how she was losing her temper and actually hurting me. I got really tanned when she had company over for lunch and they found straight pins in the sugar bowl. She accused me of doing it, but I had no memory of doing it and still don't think I did it. I didn't even now where she kept her sewing stuff nor did I care. Weird things happened in that house anyway.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    That would have been a nightmare for me because I was Borderline, didn't have any brothers or sisters and I desperately needed to be with my best friend. Unfortunately, my mom would ground me. Sometimes it was for 3 days, sometimes for a week and on a few occasions, for 2 weeks if the offence was really bad. Usually I was grounded for getting home late. Lying about it got me a week. I can't remember what I did to get 2 weeks. Probably swearing....teehee.

When I was a little kid I would get spanked. My mom would get mad enough that my butt would get spanked red. She told me when I was older that she finally stopped spanking me when she saw how she was losing her temper and actually hurting me. I got really tanned when she had company over for lunch and they found straight pins in the sugar bowl. She accused me of doing it, but I had no memory of doing it and still don't think I did it. I didn't even now where she kept her sewing stuff nor did I care. Weird things happened in that house anyway.
    Ya, it was pretty terrible, as you already know my step father was a real piece of work lol. You will get to hear more about it when I send you part 2 XD

I'm honestly trying to remember if I ever had any really bad punishments. I was a bit OCD as a kid and would cry and get really upset if I broke something and never do it intentionally, so I don't think my parents ever felt the need to punish me over that, it was more hugs and trying to reassure me because I'd already be bawling. When I did something they didn't like, they'd just make me stop the activity, whether it was a game or running around or whatever. So the punishment for being bad was not getting to do the thing I'd been enjoying while being bad.

I got forced to have no recesses or lunches several times at school, usually for talking too loud or ignoring the teacher. Was involved in a fight where we all got caught, but I didn't get suspended and the other guy did (they decided he hit me and I defended myself no more than necessary, I think).

Other than that, I guess I had a pretty easy childhood?