siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
hi everyone

thought you like to know it only 10 more sleep to my birthday.

I know about some of the presents I getting because they are to rap and hide.

hee, hee

not long now....

sisi said:
hi everyone

thought you like to know it only 10 more sleep to my birthday.

I know about some of the presents I getting because they are to rap and hide.

hee, hee

not long now....

I wish I could get as excited about my birthdays. When you get to be my age it's, "Oh God, that much closer to death." Okay, it's not that bad. Usually when I or my wife have a birthday, we go out to dinner at a seafood restaurant. This year, my wife got me a Tec the Tractor sippy cup. It's very "littleish". I think Tec the Tractor is filmed either in Wales or Scotland as there are a lot of hills and sheep.

dogboy said:
I wish I could get as excited about my birthdays. When you get to be my age it's, "Oh God, that much closer to death." Okay, it's not that bad. Usually when I or my wife have a birthday, we go out to dinner at a seafood restaurant. This year, my wife got me a Tec the Tractor sippy cup. It's very "littleish". I think Tec the Tractor is filmed either in Wales or Scotland as there are a lot of hills and sheep.

Hi dogboy.

Tec the Tractor sippy cup. Way cool.
I gave decided that I am going to be 5 in nine days time.
And I am getting a trampoline. �� . I know this becouse it is to big to rap up and hide away from me.
But I not alowed to play on it until it is my birthday. Wich is like supper mean of Daddy becouse it keeps looking at me.

And I should worry about dying. As dying is for grown up and they are just weared. And death would be an awfully big adventure.

Hee, hee.

Thanks

Sisi.

sisi said:
Hi dogboy.

Tec the Tractor sippy cup. Way cool.
I gave decided that I am going to be 5 in nine days time.
And I am getting a trampoline. �� . I know this becouse it is to big to rap up and hide away from me.
But I not alowed to play on it until it is my birthday. Wich is like supper mean of Daddy becouse it keeps looking at me.

And I should worry about dying. As dying is for grown up and they are just weared. And death would be an awfully big adventure.

Hee, hee.

Thanks

Sisi.

I think you're right about death being the big adventure. Anyway, that's how I look at it too. Happier thoughts are about your birthday and trampoline. Is it a big trampoline or a small one. They make all kinds, and they're all fun. Five is a good age. I've often thought about, if I could go back in time, which age would I chose. Several different ones always come up because I had some good times at different ages, having different friends and living in different houses.

dogboy said:
I think you're right about death being the big adventure. Anyway, that's how I look at it too. Happier thoughts are about your birthday and trampoline. Is it a big trampoline or a small one. They make all kinds, and they're all fun. Five is a good age. I've often thought about, if I could go back in time, which age would I chose. Several different ones always come up because I had some good times at different ages, having different friends and living in different houses.

It looks big to me. But not as big as the one I have seen where I go swimming.

it is now 6 more sleeps

hee hee.

trap.jpg

me: just a little bounce pleeaseee.

Daddy: not until its your birthday Sisi we agreed.

Me: yea but i need to know it will take my big body.

Daddy: well you have to wight and see. can you tell me how many sleep you got left.

Me: counts the sleeps off "six i think but that going to be for ever.

daddy: No it will soon be hear now are you going to be a good boy.

Me: maybe.

Oh...that looks pretty cool. When I was 12, a friend of mine had a big, outdoor trampoline. I could do a front flip, but the back flip scared me. Than another friend tried one, hit the metal side of the trampoline, broke his arm and the bone went through the skin. I think he also hit his teeth on it too. We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

dogboy said:
Oh...that looks pretty cool. When I was 12, a friend of mine had a big, outdoor trampoline. I could do a front flip, but the back flip scared me. Than another friend tried one, hit the metal side of the trampoline, broke his arm and the bone went through the skin. I think he also hit his teeth on it too. We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

Hi dogboy

We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

So what's changed? Trees are there to be climed. Or for rope swings. Rivers and there to be swam in and a tree by a river. Is just God's way of saying "have fun."

But I am little and I may have it wrong. But that what I think. Grown ups don't all way see it the way I do.
Thanks for sharing.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi dogboy

We still went back on the trampoline though. When you're a kid, you just do stuff like that.

So what's changed? Trees are there to be climed. Or for rope swings. Rivers and there to be swam in and a tree by a river. Is just God's way of saying "have fun."

But I am little and I may have it wrong. But that what I think. Grown ups don't all way see it the way I do.
Thanks for sharing.

Sisi

In my case, two serious back surgeries happened, that and degenerative arthritis. I still try to get out and run, and when the weather is warmer, I go out on our bike trail most days and ride my bike for 7 miles. If my son comes and visits, he and I ride the longer part of the trail which goes for 15 miles. It's a beautiful trail that runs through the woods, and it's surrounded by high rocky cliffs which are part of the Blue Ridge Mountain chain. It crosses a creek and there's several old railroad bridges. It used to be a railroad line, but it was converted to a walking and bike path.

dogboy said:
In my case, two serious back surgeries happened, that and degenerative arthritis. I still try to get out and run, and when the weather is warmer, I go out on our bike trail most days and ride my bike for 7 miles. If my son comes and visits, he and I ride the longer part of the trail which goes for 15 miles. It's a beautiful trail that runs through the woods, and it's surrounded by high rocky cliffs which are part of the Blue Ridge Mountain chain. It crosses a creek and there's several old railroad bridges. It used to be a railroad line, but it was converted to a walking and bike path.

Hi Dogdoy.

A Poorly back can't be any fun.

But going on bike rides is great fun. We have the Haldon hills near where I live. www.forestry.gov.uk/haldonforestpark

Lotts of fun in the summer. I get very muddy. Hee hee.

Also it is now 5 more sleeps.

Yeaa.

Sisi.

Happy birthday.
Hope it's a good one!

sisi said:
Hi Dogdoy.

A Poorly back can't be any fun.

But going on bike rides is great fun. We have the Haldon hills near where I live. www.forestry.gov.uk/haldonforestpark

Lotts of fun in the summer. I get very muddy. Hee hee.

Also it is now 5 more sleeps.

Yeaa.

Sisi.

Oh, that park looks great. We're both lucky to have these wonderful places where real adventures can begin. Every time I go out on our trail, it feels like an adventure, especially if I'm riding fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back