• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carthy

DL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,
I'm Kevin, 47, in Glasgow, Scotland.
A bit mad, with a conspiratorial worldview...
And a DL, to boot. It would be nice to meet other like-minded individuals to help put the world to rights!
K.

Hello Deepthinker and welcome to the group.

I will be looking forward to your input on the mature topic discussions.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Greetings Kevin.

Welcome to the Group. Please join in the discussions and post as often as you like.

Deepthinker said:
Hi,
I'm Kevin, 47, in Glasgow, Scotland.
A bit mad, with a conspiratorial worldview...
And a DL, to boot. It would be nice to meet other like-minded individuals to help put the world to rights!
K.

Hi and welcome to the site. If you like conspiratorial theories, you would enjoy the new X-File series on our U. S. Fox network TV. You might not have access to it yet, but it will eventually be on some other media.

Thanks all! I'll certainly be posting in the mature threads, Egor, and... Dogboy, I AM looking forward to the new series of X-Files! I just wonder what they'll be tackling this time, and how close to the bone they get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back