Dressing Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Today I thought I would dress 'little' for the day. I chose a Kins pull up diaper which is huge and Kins PUL pants to go over them. Then putting my mindset into a little's, I wanted to wear 'Big Boy' pants also. I then covered the PUL pants with a large pair of Elmo stretch briefs I bought at Walmart in the men's section. Over this I wore a onesie along with boyish looking socks, fleece pants with elastic waist and a pullover top. It was the closest I could come to dressing as a little to do my big people things today.

I know others here need to wear diapers and some, like myself, just want to wear diapers and play the little part at times. Being a little at times can be a stress relief for myself. I try not to analyze why I have the desire anymore since I have felt this way for around 40 years. I tried hard to suppress the feelings during my married years as my wife disliked anything to do with it. A year after she passed away the feelings returned. I have struggled with just accepting these feelings again for some time.

I decided today just to dress as I felt, imagining that I was a little, maybe not completely potty trained, and this is how I would be dressed. At times I miss not having a caregiver counterpart to be with but accept that at my age it may well never happen. I know a caregiver would be there to encourage me stay dry. I will see how the day goes as my choice of clothing does not make for easy toilet use.

I just thought I would share my feelings for today. I would like to say you have to grow older but you do not have to grow up. I know some people, like my late wife, would dispute that statement. I know to just accept the feelings and live life is more important now than to fret over how you dress. It is my choice and there is no one here to say otherwise now. Do the younger littles here ever struggle with their feelings this way?

Last edited:
I tend to wear men's cartoon tee's got cookie monster and the green monster from monster's inc.
Even have batman and superman under wear and some times wear a diaper under my underwear too
But not IC and not 24/7
But thin ones so I dress little in some way's that is accepted in public.

Hi Sisi hear.

I would say wellcome to the tree house. But I don't think that that is going to be helpfull to you.

Dressing little this is what I wear becouse I am most comfortable in these cloths
First I put my diaper on. It's a normal disposable one But I'm getting Washables in the post soon they are from www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com I hope they are going to be good and save me my pocket money in the long run.

And then put a onesie vest ( national that does up between the legs.) over the top this is so the diaper doesn't played peekapoo when I bend over I then wear shorts and a T-shirt I've got lots of brightly coloured t-shirts. If it's cold and I'm going outside I put a jumper on and my big fleecy coat.

If someone ask I am still in shorts I just turned because I don't like wearing trousers.

As for being little personally I found it harder play pretend to be an adult which I found very hard to keep up for long periods of time, than to just except who I am 'a little boy.' Even though like you I am in my 40s. What I call my silly adult body. Why silly well have you tryed to stand on you head or do a rolypolly, it a lot harder now. Give it a try I triple dare you.

It tacks time becouse the child with in may need time to trust the adult without. But once he or she does come out to play. I found I was the happest I have been for a long time.

I am going to wright more about it but I going to tack my time over it before I put it on line. Unless I decide to play a different game. We will see.

Hope that makes sense and has been of some help. I think the most important thing is that your comfortable. More relaxed you are, the more relaxed your iner child will be.

And remember it's the second star to the right. I think you have your happy thought all ready.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi Sisi hear.

I would say wellcome to the tree house. But I don't think that that is going to be helpfull to you.

Dressing little this is what I wear becouse I am most comfortable in these cloths
First I put my diaper on. It's a normal disposable one But I'm getting Washables in the post soon they are from www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com I hope they are going to be good and save me my pocket money in the long run.

And then put a onesie vest ( national that does up between the legs.) over the top this is so the diaper doesn't played peekapoo when I bend over I then wear shorts and a T-shirt I've got lots of brightly coloured t-shirts. If it's cold and I'm going outside I put a jumper on and my big fleecy coat.

If someone ask I am still in shorts I just turned because I don't like wearing trousers.

As for being little personally I found it harder play pretend to be an adult which I found very hard to keep up for long periods of time, than to just except who I am 'a little boy.' Even though like you I am in my 40s. What I call my silly adult body. Why silly well have you tryed to stand on you head or do a rolypolly, it a lot harder now. Give it a try I triple dare you.

It tacks time becouse the child with in may need time to trust the adult without. But once he or she does come out to play. I found I was the happest I have been for a long time.

I am going to wright more about it but I going to tack my time over it before I put it on line. Unless I decide to play a different game. We will see.

Hope that makes sense and has been of some help. I think the most important thing is that your comfortable. More relaxed you are, the more relaxed your iner child will be.

And remember it's the second star to the right. I think you have your happy thought all ready.

Sisi
Well I'm conservative little to stay safe.
Hi sisi cool tree house :)

Well, I just got my new clothes from baby-pants.
Good fun!

Dependico cloth diaper, with 2 stuffers, Gary high waist comfort plastic pants, onezie with crotch snaps, and then shortalls :)

So much fun to do colouring in with!

Socks are a big part of me being little. It's strange, I really don't have a foot fetish per se, but I do like white ankle socks on both myself and others.

Little me dresses in fairly short denim shorts, patterned briefs and a cartoon print t shirt with white ankle socks and no shoes. Or given the opportunity, a t shirt, diaper and socks with no pants. I've also got 2 onesies, one with feet and one without that little me likes wearing.

If I'm just in the diaper, I can be quite happy in plain old Depends briefs. I know they're not great, but they become a pull up for little me to wear, and so what if they leak!

If it's a long pants kind of day, I go for baggy sweat pants, preferably light grey and with no nappy. It's very easy to see if little me has had an accident in my pants.

Not really in public, but whenever I'm lounging around my house, I'll wear cartoon print pajama pants and a t shirt. I have some with Taz on them, some Dinosaur ones (boys size 16, but fits me fine!) and race car and checkered flag print ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back