• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjman94

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
ive been wearing diapers for a few years now im 22 from nh and want to make new friends

Last edited:
jjman94 said:
ive been wearing diapers for a few years now im 22 from nh and want to make new friends
Try fetlife shure you find a munch some where to go to.
The munch's are a great place to start.

Hi Jjman,

Also being from NH, I can tell you that there are munches located in both Salem nh & Manchester nh, just depends on which you are closer to. Like foxkits said you should be able to find more information about both munches on Fetlife. I know the one in Salem has a group on there. Hope this helps.

jjman94 said:

Hi and welcome to our online community.
let us know what else you're into I'm sure the will be someone else here that is into the same things.

thank u can i ask u something?

jjman94 said:
thank u can i ask u something?

Yes.

You can.

But being little I might not know the answer.

Is it the answer to life the universe and everything. Becouse I been told that's 42.

Hee, hee.

sisi said:
Yes.

You can.

But being little I might not know the answer.

Is it the answer to life the universe and everything. Becouse I been told that's 42.

Hee, hee.

It'll always be 42 x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back