Pampers BabyDry XXL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
singapore came out pampers baby dry xxl, although its old but it came to singapore. Finally! can i ask that pampers baby dry xxl compare to pampers baby dry size 6, are they the size sizes?or bigger?

Funzy said:
singapore came out pampers baby dry xxl, although its old but it came to singapore. Finally! can i ask that pampers baby dry xxl compare to pampers baby dry size 6, are they the size sizes?or bigger?

No idea. What's the weight range on the package? That might give you an idea.

Product Dimension: 21(L) x 28(W) x 11(H) cm
Weight: 1.240 kg

just check but not sure thogh

- - - Updated - - -

Up to 14+kg

Funzy said:
Product Dimension: 21(L) x 28(W) x 11(H) cm
Weight: 1.240 kg

just check but not sure thogh

- - - Updated - - -

Up to 14+kg

Well, US Pampers Baby Dry size 6 is for 15+kg, I believe, so "XXL" probably isn't some new size. It's probably just Singaporean for "6". :) Remember that people come in different sizes, and your average east-Asian toddler may be a bit smaller than your average American toddler. So, in context, "XXL" might not be an exaggeration.

In Mexico they used the same name for those pampers, XXL is size 6

Cottontail said:
Well, US Pampers Baby Dry size 6 is for 15+kg, I believe, so "XXL" probably isn't some new size. It's probably just Singaporean for "6". :) Remember that people come in different sizes, and your average east-Asian toddler may be a bit smaller than your average American toddler. So, in context, "XXL" might not be an exaggeration.

So they arent the same size? Us prob think its 15kg and singapore think its 14kg prob they are the same?

Anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back