Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pampers BabyDry XXL?

  1. #1

    Default Pampers BabyDry XXL?

    singapore came out pampers baby dry xxl, although its old but it came to singapore. Finally! can i ask that pampers baby dry xxl compare to pampers baby dry size 6, are they the size sizes?or bigger?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Funzy View Post
    singapore came out pampers baby dry xxl, although its old but it came to singapore. Finally! can i ask that pampers baby dry xxl compare to pampers baby dry size 6, are they the size sizes?or bigger?
    No idea. What's the weight range on the package? That might give you an idea.

  3. #3

    Default

    Product Dimension: 21(L) x 28(W) x 11(H) cm
    Weight: 1.240 kg

    just check but not sure thogh

    - - - Updated - - -

    Up to 14+kg

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Funzy View Post
    Product Dimension: 21(L) x 28(W) x 11(H) cm
    Weight: 1.240 kg

    just check but not sure thogh

    - - - Updated - - -

    Up to 14+kg
    Well, US Pampers Baby Dry size 6 is for 15+kg, I believe, so "XXL" probably isn't some new size. It's probably just Singaporean for "6". Remember that people come in different sizes, and your average east-Asian toddler may be a bit smaller than your average American toddler. So, in context, "XXL" might not be an exaggeration.

  5. #5

    Default

    In Mexico they used the same name for those pampers, XXL is size 6

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well, US Pampers Baby Dry size 6 is for 15+kg, I believe, so "XXL" probably isn't some new size. It's probably just Singaporean for "6". Remember that people come in different sizes, and your average east-Asian toddler may be a bit smaller than your average American toddler. So, in context, "XXL" might not be an exaggeration.
    So they arent the same size? Us prob think its 15kg and singapore think its 14kg prob they are the same?

    Anyone help?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 31-Jan-2016 at 20:46. Reason: merging posts

Similar Threads

  1. would pampers fit me?
    By maxipoo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-Feb-2012, 01:51
  2. Pampers
    By AndrewThatsMyName in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-Oct-2010, 20:09
  3. Pin-On Pampers?
    By gnd567 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2010, 12:59
  4. Pampers?
    By Macaroni in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 29-Jul-2009, 02:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.