Issues With Order From XP Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else has said, very few problems have ever occurred with XP Medical. Sometimes, automated stuff might not work for one reason or another, I know it might feel like you're being ignored, but, I'm sure that whatever happened, was unintentional.

Gary, I believe, is incontinent and wears as well. I believe XP Medical was ABAIP a long time ago. He's been doing this since the 90s and he was motivated to change how people would get adult diapers, not only that but he would always bring the best products he could find fit his website.

Back in those days, you could only find Depend, Attend, and all the other products from other companies were no different from each other. All the products that America had during this time were so terrible. Then, Gary started importing European brands that were so much better. He brought in Molicare from Germany, Abena from Denmark. Others started following suite, but they'd never had the same service that he provides. He's been out there a long time, I can assure you that Gary is a stand up guy that will own up to any mistakes or errors.

Don't let something like this deter you from using XP Medical, they have been the most trustworthy company out there for a long time and they should get another chance.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Back in those days, you could only find Depend, Attend, and all the other products from other companies were no different from each other. All the products that America had during this time were so terrible. Then, Gary started importing European brands that were so much better. He brought in Molicare from Germany, Abena from Denmark. Others started following suite,

So sounds like he got the quality diaper market jumpstered here?

AnalogRTO said:
Not surprising in the least from Gary. I had been ordering Abena M4's for quite a while through XP Medical (now use their A+ Level 4) and Abena came out with the new cloth back diapers. I ordered a case of them instead of the older plastic backed M4's by mistake and figured I'd try them anyway. I wrote Gary a review of them after I had gone through most of the case, wanting to make sure I knew how well the diapers performed before I said anything. I did not have good things to say about them.

Gary responded directly to me, thanking me for my feedback and indicating he would be sending it along to Abena as well. He was very nice and understanding about the matter, and grateful for the feedback regarding the product. He's always been a good businessman from everything I have seen and read.

whiskeybravo said:
Xpmedical is the best, most consistent source to mail order diapers from, glad aren't going to give up them just yet. Why would your roommates think it's ok to open your package? I don't understand it.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Like everyone else has said, very few problems have ever occurred with XP Medical. Sometimes, automated stuff might not work for one reason or another, I know it might feel like you're being ignored, but, I'm sure that whatever happened, was unintentional.

Gary, I believe, is incontinent and wears as well. I believe XP Medical was ABAIP a long time ago. He's been doing this since the 90s and he was motivated to change how people would get adult diapers, not only that but he would always bring the best products he could find fit his website.

Back in those days, you could only find Depend, Attend, and all the other products from other companies were no different from each other. All the products that America had during this time were so terrible. Then, Gary started importing European brands that were so much better. He brought in Molicare from Germany, Abena from Denmark. Others started following suite, but they'd never had the same service that he provides. He's been out there a long time, I can assure you that Gary is a stand up guy that will own up to any mistakes or errors.

Don't let something like this deter you from using XP Medical, they have been the most trustworthy company out there for a long time and they should get another chance.

I am indeed not going to give up on XP Medical. Gary responding to me has a lot to do with that since he made a genuine apology for whatever issue there was with the tracking number info.

I'm not sure why my roommates would feel like it is okay to open my packages. Maybe they would not. However, I do not want to explain why I am ordering large packages anyway. Plus, I live in a condo complex with 10 units in a row and last time I received the Dry 24/7s they were left outside. I do not live in an area with particularly low crime rates (the university is great but I live off campus) so it worries me that packages could be left outside as well. I guess saying that the reason I do not want to ship any diapers directly to my address is because of my roommates is oversimplified; it is due to more reasons than that.

bambinod said:
So sounds like he got the quality diaper market jumpstered here?
I'm not 100% that he started the trend, but, he was at least one of the pioneers.

American adult diaper companies are still terrible to this day. All the good stuff is imported. Just about 100% of American companies are more concerned about discretion rather than the actual function of their products. This along with the patent wars of different features really hinder the products of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back