I feel extra babyish today :) Yay:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody I really hope everybody is ok and feeling well:) I am currently wearing a Nappy, relaxing in my super comfy bed and although this is my 13th Nappy I have worn since finally going ahead and buying myself some, I have never felt so relaxed and babyish until now! As you all know I suffer with Anxiety, Depression and OCD, I just cannot believe that everything seems to disappear when I have a Nappy on! Until I take my Nappy off and then I have time to think of everything else again:( It is so interesting and amazing how my Nappy, just a Nappy makes me forget everything! :)

I won't be able to wear over the weekend, no Nap Naps for me :( So I am just enjoying this Nappy whilst I have some privacy. And incredibly it feels like I am having accidents haha, I have been drinking loads of water and everytime I feel the slight urge, I just go in my Nappy and it feels so lovely and calming and just like a baby accident haha :)

Last edited:
Cool!
Comfy bed and being padded perfectly fit together. In my case a big, plush blankie too :D Have fun!

I've got house to my self for a few hours so now I've got a terry nappy and blue pants on and only a plain T shirt and socks on :paci:

parcelboy2 said:
I've got house to my self for a few hours so now I've got a terry nappy and blue pants on and only a plain T shirt and socks on :paci:

sounds great but who needs pants?! (tried to find a calvin and hobbs revolt against pants cartoon but not having any luck, the one where his dad was "joining the revolution")

bambinod said:
sounds great but who needs pants?! (tried to find a calvin and hobbs revolt against pants cartoon but not having any luck, the one where his dad was "joining the revolution")
Plastic blue pants for cloth nappy my friend :neener_neener:

I have red,black,purple,and some whitish Plastic pants that are nice but my "Ice blue" from Gary via Angelfluff are the most awesome bullet proof hard wearing pants I have ever owned,9 years of use and still going strong not a single pair has failed,I have both pull on and snap on they are all highback with wrapped elastic. I custom ordered them and paid the money to tweak them till they were perfect and then had the pattern saved so if they do bite the dust one call and I get the exact same ones whipped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back