Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking about getting back into playing LOTRO and was wondering if anyone here played. Did or still do.. I did back when Riders of Rohan came out. But stopped shortly after and now want to poke my head back in to see the changes and play some more.

I do. I'm a huge Tolkien fan. I don't play it as much as just spend time enjoying virtual Middle-earth :)

Well now that they are consolidating servers.. I just transferred all my characters to Arkenstone from Firefoot

I burn out after 7 years.

I didn't know the game was still running lol

SnowBlitz said:
I didn't know the game was still running lol

oh yeah, They recently upgraded and consolidated servers for better populations too

When I saw this thread, I was instantly hoping to meet some fellows in the game but then realized that chance is actually rather small since all my characters are on Gwaihir. Well the thought was nice for a second :frown:

BenTennyson said:
When I saw this thread, I was instantly hoping to meet some fellows in the game but then realized that chance is actually rather small since all my characters are on Gwaihir. Well the thought was nice for a second :frown:

You should be able to transfer them to Arkenstone.. That's where I am

That'll propably never happen. I'd have no problem with that, but I'm playing with my brother. And his English is... non-existant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back