Best diaper you ever tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I still live at home and can't get diapers as much as I would like to except for horrible drug store brands. I recently created my own sample pack of m4s, cuddlz, molicare, Id slip, and DC armor and idyl. I would like to get more and lime the ones I have gotten but I don't know which kinds are good. Also which kinds are shipped discreetly?

Abu space diapers FTW. get the simple ones if you're more a DL. Best diapers I've ever tried. Also, they ship very discreetly

1.Abuniverse
2.Crinklz/Betterdry
3. Rearz
4. Bambino
5. DC
6. Tykables

The above seems to be the "leaders" of the premium diaper industry and are worth looking at.

I would have to say ABU Cushies. Abena would technically be best in performance, but ABU gets more points for rarely leaking (in my experience anyway) and for aesthetic reasons.

Last edited:
I've recently grown fond of a european brand that XP Medical started to ship called iD Slip PE Maxi. The mediums fit me alright, almost like they do with abena, but the large fits me in a way I can't describe. I love how the back part kind of sags a little bit, which is how most baby diapers seem to fit babies. Otherwise my go to diaper has become the absorbency plus level 4 because the fit is better with their regular size. If northshore would do a middle size between medium and large, I'd probably wear those exclusively.

ABU LittlePawz/Space diapers (same thing basically). I managed to get a whole bunch off of eBay for a steal, and my god they are like heaven on earth. By far, my favorite diapers.

1. Teddy Bambinos
2. Abena M4s
3. Snuggies Waddler
4. ABUniverse (SDKs & Cushies)
5. Molicares

Bellisimos were my old favorites. Can't even touch the capacity in the ABU space diapers though. My all time favorite right now

Functionally, the old Comficare's from Europe may have held the most. The Space Diaper or any of it's variants are jsut as good if not close and have even better tapes. For just the feeling, their are other good options like Waddler Overnights. I don't know who makes variants of these in Europe these days.

at this point I find it difficult to pick just one. There are a few little differences here and there between the frontrunners, and so I just mix it up so it has n chance of getting boring. To some degree I think the variety helps, so in that regard for me there can be no single "best diaper".

Right now I have only tried the bambino diapers and the Abu super dry kids. I will have to try more to really make up my mind which I like best

Abena L4 and Molicare Super plus plastic. Tried others over years but these take the volume with one maxi pas for up to 12 hrs at night. No leaks if you are pointed down and control the flow. Abena hold more but Molicare stay tighter.

1. Comficare L10 - Without a doubt a legendary product which just makes it that much more saddening. :_(
2. ABU Space Diaper - Even if I wasn't wearing them, I would sleep with one under my pillow! I was SO ecstatic when they arrived!
3. Tena (Classic) Maxi - Loved the way they'd swell up!

I have yet to try the Tykables. But they are insanely expensive in the UK. £27 for a pack.

BRING THE COMFICARE BACK ALREADY!!

1. ABU Space
2. Dry 24/7

NorthShore Supreme - the fit & finish and delightful stiffness all add up to the best diaper I have ever worn :)

I haven't tried many, but I have to say crinklz because they hold a lot, are comfy and they are cute. maybe cuddlz at second place.

Rearz Safari, Tykables overnights,Bambino bellisimo,DC Armor,Crinklz, rearz spoiled,ABU space,ABU Littlepaws,DC Idyl Bambino teddy,Snuggies,Bambino classico,Bambino bianco,Aww so cute,ABU cushies,Fabine Exklusiv,ABU SDK,Barebum
Older vintage attends P&G,Vintage dry 24/7,Old Tena slip maxi.

I have just ordered more diapers from rearz. I got some cloth and plastic cushies, rearz spoiled and safari and a pack of crinklz.

what is the best diaper you can buy in store??

I ordered a sample pack of the barebum diapers! (Only two and free shipping :D) they where discretely shipped, but if you still live with your parents idk they might still be nosy about what you ordered. They were the first AB diaper I tried, and I loved them. Next I'm thinking of trying the tykables overnight because they swell a lot apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back