Abu sdk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine too! Here's my take on them. They are certainly thinker. For sure! I love the new feel to them, a very nice buttery-smooth but substantial plastic. I love the new waistbands, they are very cozy. I did notice how the diaper as a large is bigger than the originals. For me, that's good in a way, because they feel more like a thick diaper! The only problem is, I really need to crank it in tight for them to stay in the place I want..it requires constant tugging up to stay put. Oh well. The tapes are good, nice and strong. And, they actually come closer to the center of the landing strip this time. I too love the looks, they certainly look like Pampers! My only REAL complaint, they are not loud enough! I love super-crinkly diapers :)

Mine get here tomorrow. How's everyone liking them?

I've got a mixed case arriving tomorrow too, going to sample all of ABU's recent new offerings :)

bambinod said:
I've got a mixed case arriving tomorrow too, going to sample all of ABU's recent new offerings :)

Mine came in today:D But I'm stuck at work :frown:
I ordered a mixed case of Pawz/Space and a pack of SDK 2.0. Then Casey said we could exchange packs in case orders so I decided to swap out a pack of Pawz for a pack of Cushies but they accidently swapped out two packs instead of one. Hopefully the new version are alot better than the old as far as getting a good fit with the addition of the rear waistband?? The old ones (wore one about a week ago) it felt like I was constantly pulling them up, the single tapes are fantastic in theory but don't work in reality. I think I have a nice mixture of ABU's offerings to try too, only 4 more hours & counting...

Last edited:
Is there some place offering a sample pack? I know they are not on the site. I have tried looking around and can't find anything. I don't want to commit to a whole bag, they are a little pricey.

Really wish I could get a space sample here in England. Don't rightly have the money for a pack let alone sample plus I can't find any. Ughhhh.

PaddedCube said:
Is there some place offering a sample pack? I know they are not on the site. I have tried looking around and can't find anything. I don't want to commit to a whole bag, they are a little pricey.

Are you talking about Cushies 2.0 & SDK2.0? I just looked on their website and they have added the new ones to the vintage sample pack (now a 2 sample pack insread of 3). They also have the Space/Pawz & Simple sample pack available.

Wearing my first one now. Wow. The fit is amazing. The plastic feels just like vintage pampers. Can't wait to buy a case. I think I've found my daytime diapers

Oceltot said:
Really wish I could get a space sample here in England. Don't rightly have the money for a pack let alone sample plus I can't find any. Ughhhh.

When you get back to the States, I'll mail you a package. I just can't afford the postage for overseas.

Mattew said:
When you get back to the States, I'll mail you a package. I just can't afford the postage for overseas.

I would like one too please. I wear XL for the ABU products.

DLMunky said:
Are you talking about Cushies 2.0 & SDK2.0? I just looked on their website and they have added the new ones to the vintage sample pack (now a 2 sample pack insread of 3). They also have the Space/Pawz & Simple sample pack available.

Wow, I must be blind. lol. TY!

Yeah, just got a sample pack. Sad though, the vintage pack used to be 3 for 12. Respectable, though, as the new style is more premium.

My order came in! I kinda ordered too much, my stash has now expanded into the garage. I did not get any Cushies in my case but I did get my SDK diapers scented for free. I bought the case scented, not the pack but they sent everything scented.
tmp_10356-20160223_211147-478924445.jpg

View attachment 25622

I'll probably be buying a pack soon but can only buy 1 because of the monies. I'm trying to decide between Space and SDK 2.0. I haven't worn either before. Thoughts?

Indyboy4 said:
I'll probably be buying a pack soon but can only buy 1 because of the monies. I'm trying to decide between Space and SDK 2.0. I haven't worn either before. Thoughts?

It depends on what you want out of them in my opinion.

If you: are wearing at home only, want the thickest diaper currently made, need the highest capacity and best fit (as to not leak in bed) and want to blast away aliens I say Space.

If you: want to wear in public (I'm wearing at work), like the old Pampers design, don't need super 12 hour capacity and like the 2 tape idea I say SDK.

In all fairness I have not yet tested the capacity of the new SDK (wearing my first one now) so can't comment on that yet. They do however have a nicer fit/feel than the old ones and seem to stay up on the hips better (again dry). The Space diapers are simply amazing and a must try (currently my #1 diaper).

Mattew said:

AnimeDude892 said:

lol, sorry. I've just got smalls and mediums.

Mattew said:
lol, sorry. I've just got smalls and mediums.

It's Okay. lol

AnimeDude892 said:
It's Okay. lol

I'm not with the company or anything. I was supposed to send him a package with a few in it, while he was away on a trip. But turns out it was going to cost $60 in postage alone to mail him 4 diapers. So I figured I'd just wait to give them to him when he gets back home. We know each other irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back