Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Abu sdk 2.0

Default Abu sdk 2.0

Hey all, hope all is well with everyone, I saw a couple snips of the new abu sdk 2.0's mentioned here, but I could not find a dedicated thread.
    I'm really kind of excited for this diaper, and I cant wait to try one, supposedly they will be available in February. If Casey reads this lol joking when I say this, but I have no problem being a beta tester for this product.

I'm also looking forward to trying this out. My chief complaint with these has always been their capacity which has been negligible to none. Otherwise I love the look and feel of them. I can't wait to try these out next month.

I wonder if ABU will be using the base diaper for the Space Diapers, but using the SDK print? In that case it will be a very absorptive diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    I'm also looking forward to trying this out. My chief complaint with these has always been their capacity which has been negligible to none. Otherwise I love the look and feel of them. I can't wait to try these out next month.
    I guess I must be different. Because I've found that even the older original SDKs have had better capacity than any mainstream adult diaper on the market. Nothing from Prevail, Attends, KC, Covidien, or Dignity cold even approach the performance of the ABU SDKs. I have, in fact, found them at least as good, if not better than all of the cloth-backed Abenas, because the SDKs have always held their shape with no padding shift or clumps. Like the Bambino Bellissimos, they could be worn for hours before a swap was even necessary. I would not discount the performance and quality of ABU and Bambino products. They are, and always have been, the best products on the market for adult incontinence. Doctors, nurses, and care centers have NO CLUE what these products have to offer. If I had to care for an adult, I would want them in SDK's as opposed to ANYTHING offered by Kimberly Clark, Prevail, or Attends.

New SDK!?! Umm, that's my favorite print. I can't wait to see / try them out. The SDK is a recreation of the first diaper I ever got my hands on, a Pampers from the late 90's / early 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I guess I must be different. Because I've found that even the older original SDKs have had better capacity than any mainstream adult diaper on the market. Nothing from Prevail, Attends, KC, Covidien, or Dignity cold even approach the performance of the ABU SDKs. I have, in fact, found them at least as good, if not better than all of the cloth-backed Abenas, because the SDKs have always held their shape with no padding shift or clumps. Like the Bambino Bellissimos, they could be worn for hours before a swap was even necessary. I would not discount the performance and quality of ABU and Bambino products. They are, and always have been, the best products on the market for adult incontinence. Doctors, nurses, and care centers have NO CLUE what these products have to offer. If I had to care for an adult, I would want them in SDK's as opposed to ANYTHING offered by Kimberly Clark, Prevail, or Attends.
    Fair enough. I could admit to comparing them to Abena's or anything else comparable. And I am strictly talking about single diaper capacity without any boosters or doubling. One thing I love about the SDKs is that I could double up the boosters and they would still fit within the leak guards and leg gathers which make them ridiculously comfortable and easily provide the desired capacity. Either way, I'm seriously excited about getting them with more capacity if they keep the same soft and smooth outer shell.

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    Hey all, hope all is well with everyone, I saw a couple snips of the new abu sdk 2.0's mentioned here, but I could not find a dedicated thread.
    I'm really kind of excited for this diaper, and I cant wait to try one, supposedly they will be available in February. If Casey reads this lol joking when I say this, but I have no problem being a beta tester for this product.
    You have any links to information about ABU redoing the SDK? I didn't see anything on their site about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    You have any links to information about ABU redoing the SDK? I didn't see anything on their site about it.
    I have only seen their announcement on the website:
    http://news.abuniverse.com/authentic...february-15th/

For fucks sake ABU, have a decent sale already. This is torture.