2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
The Tena slip maxi PE or Plastic backed are available at

www.nappiesrus.co.uk

Look for page number 2.

I bought 9 packs last week. They are great. I suppose I am the last to know about this. I wanted to post this as any UK guys might be interested.

wow, are these the same as the old discontinued ones? The pictures look nearly identical.

To me they look and feel identical. So do the packs. The only difference I can find between the old packs and the new ones are the "feel dry" logo is different.

Do my eyes deceive me??

Are these basically my beloved Tena Slip Maxis coming back as they were???

A question asked on incontinenceshop website (who is the parent company of nappiesrus) reveals these are remaining stocks of the Tena slip from before the release of the cloth backed version and not being manufactured anymore. Where they come from and why they were not sold off when the new version came out I don't know.

I am stocking up as many as I can afford right now.

Hey guys yes this is the classic version that was discontinued last in 2014. We have quite a good relationship with Tena and were able to get the last couple of pallets of stock they had left. So once it's gone it's gone!

JoJo1993 said:
Hey guys yes this is the classic version that was discontinued last in 2014. We have quite a good relationship with Tena and were able to get the last couple of pallets of stock they had left. So once it's gone it's gone!

Any word from Tena on if they're going to release the new plastic "active fit" Tena slip maxi to markets outside of mainland Europe where there's been limited distribution?

Hey just to let you know Tena are releasing the new Active fit in March for sale in the UK and will also be available on the NHS (in certain parts) for local NHS trusts who already have a contract with Tena.
This news is from Tena themselves and local PCT.

JoJo1993 said:

I certainly wont be buying any more of the new cloth backed version. I will be buying more of the ID slip once the classic tena plastic backed are out of stock. I bought another six packs of the old Tena slip yesterday. May well buy a load more of the old Tena tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back