Status
Not open for further replies.

itsacurlyone

Rep for littles-downunder and down-undercare
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi everyone, As the owner of littles-downunder.com.au I am pleased to be able to inform everyone here in Australia that Rearz Safari and the White Inspire+ are now selling from littles-downunder.com.au

These will be followed by Crinklz and BetterDry (old Comficare) brands in mid February.

Sign up for the newsletter which will soon give a Coupon code for Pre orders of the Crinklz and BetterDry products.

Other new products coming soon.
Confidential Discreet shipping to all addresses including Parcel Lockers/ Parcel Collect, PO Boxes and all other addresses.
Visa, MasterCard and PayPal accepted.
Visitors to the store in north Brisbane get discounted price on the Website prices.

Friendly, discreet and confidential service to all.

Have you considered getting the plastic backed Abenas in?

Check out dry 24/7's

while I don't live there, it's great to see a new supplier opening shop down under. That's been a neglected market, and should be a good niche for you to fill.

itsacurlyone said:
Hi everyone, As the owner of littles-downunder.com.au I am pleased to be able to inform everyone here in Australia that Rearz Safari and the White Inspire+ are now selling from littles-downunder.com.au

These will be followed by Crinklz and BetterDry (old Comficare) brands in mid February.

Sign up for the newsletter which will soon give a Coupon code for Pre orders of the Crinklz and BetterDry products.

Other new products coming soon.
Confidential Discreet shipping to all addresses including Parcel Lockers/ Parcel Collect, PO Boxes and all other addresses.
Visa, MasterCard and PayPal accepted.
Visitors to the store in north Brisbane get discounted price on the Website prices.

Friendly, discreet and confidential service to all.
You might want to fix the link.

Thanks. But both are working for me??

The first link is broken - Has 2 dots between.com and au :)
Any chance of changing the site so carts save?
The GaryWear active briefs on down-undercare, are they going to be on littles as well?>

what happened to Snuggies Large size? you don't seem to sell the any more.

Ooh. We have never had Snuggies. We have had fabine for a while , now got Rearz Safari and Inspire+. Soon to get Crinklz and Betterdry in the next 10 days!!

Get em while you can.. Crinklz has been discontinued due to a takeover of the producer.

Tango. Please qualify your post

I was at the Rearz store today and spoke to the sales rep. The Crinklz brand was produced in response to a request from the same person who has brought you the Rearz diapers. They have lost a whole line that they sell as an IC line due to this take over. The response was the Rearz Safari and Inspire +.

tango79 said:
I was at the Rearz store today and spoke to the sales rep. The Crinklz brand was produced in response to a request from the same person who has brought you the Rearz diapers. They have lost a whole line that they sell as an IC line due to this take over. The response was the Rearz Safari and Inspire +.

Crinklz was print version of a Comficare diaper, now it is a print version of a Betterdry diaper!
I have not come up with any news of them discontinuing this, and it would really not be likely for them to do so?? They discontinued Comficare diaper and the print version of it but still continue with the Betterdry and it's print version.

I'd like to have a bit more than this to believe it as a fact to be honest, hum.

TyphaHare said:
Crinklz was print version of a Comficare diaper, now it is a print version of a Betterdry diaper!
I have not come up with any news of them discontinuing this, and it would really not be likely for them to do so?? They discontinued Comficare diaper and the print version of it but still continue with the Betterdry and it's print version.

I'd like to have a bit more than this to believe it as a fact to be honest, hum.

I just received my case of CrinklzV2 and they're quite nice! SuperMiniReview comparing to V1:
- they changed to dual tapes
- this means they removed that overprinting mess of a tape panel (thank god!)
- the shell has changed to be a MUCH softer, probably thinner and less durable material. it's pretty quiet actually, but it has IMO the perfect feel, it's like satin
- they added a border on both sides, along the leak guard area front to back, a bit like on the waddlers, but it's a green color. not the most attractive, but should help with spotting the tapes. tape aim was always a problem on the V1's, with no landmarks to use. I expect this will grow on me.
- OK I think this is very significant: they've SERIOUSLY improved the resolution on the print on the animal artwork on the diaper. This may be due to the change in the shell design, but it's VERY sharp and has excellent color. It's like going from watercolor to inkjet. They really do Marci justice, and look wonderful.

Everything else looks pretty similar. I do foresee a problem with people complaining about the tapes tearing the shell. You get this when people try to really crank down the tapes tight on any diaper that has front/rear elastic, the elastic eventually tears the shell or pulls the tape off the back or snaps it clean in two. This shell is softer than average, so I foresee this being a common complaint. But, "yer doin' it wrong" will be my response. They're made to fit comfortably, not drum-tight, and won't tolerate it.

bambinod said:
I just received my case of CrinklzV2 and they're quite nice! SuperMiniReview comparing to V1:
- they changed to dual tapes
- this means they removed that overprinting mess of a tape panel (thank god!)
- the shell has changed to be a MUCH softer, probably thinner and less durable material. it's pretty quiet actually, but it has IMO the perfect feel, it's like satin
- they added a border on both sides, along the leak guard area front to back, a bit like on the waddlers, but it's a green color. not the most attractive, but should help with spotting the tapes. tape aim was always a problem on the V1's, with no landmarks to use. I expect this will grow on me.
- OK I think this is very significant: they've SERIOUSLY improved the resolution on the print on the animal artwork on the diaper. This may be due to the change in the shell design, but it's VERY sharp and has excellent color. It's like going from watercolor to inkjet. They really do Marci justice, and look wonderful.

Everything else looks pretty similar. I do foresee a problem with people complaining about the tapes tearing the shell. You get this when people try to really crank down the tapes tight on any diaper that has front/rear elastic, the elastic eventually tears the shell or pulls the tape off the back or snaps it clean in two. This shell is softer than average, so I foresee this being a common complaint. But, "yer doin' it wrong" will be my response. They're made to fit comfortably, not drum-tight, and won't tolerate it.

I think the print is sharper because it got smaller :O It looks pretty nice like this, yeah!
Also, the shell is surprisingly strong!! I just spent a night in one, and unlike usually, continued my morning in this diaper. I have re-fastened the tape 4 times by placing it back on the blue tape and it held until some dog hair got under it (dog hair strikes again!!!) and now the left side is taped up with duct tape.

Yeah, I'm still happy with Crinklz..! I was a bit wary of how this change will go, but it was allright. I'm still going to continue buying.
Also, the front AND rear elastic make the fit really good. I like to have leg cuffs tight (no leaks) and waistband kinda loose (skin can breathe) so yes. snug.

Ps. Try tearing the tape off slooooooow from the shell. It just stretches :O!

TyphaHare said:
I think the print is sharper because it got smaller :O It looks pretty nice like this, yeah!
Also, the shell is surprisingly strong!! I just spent a night in one, and unlike usually, continued my morning in this diaper. I have re-fastened the tape 4 times by placing it back on the blue tape and it held until some dog hair got under it (dog hair strikes again!!!) and now the left side is taped up with duct tape.

Yeah, I'm still happy with Crinklz..! I was a bit wary of how this change will go, but it was allright. I'm still going to continue buying.
Also, the front AND rear elastic make the fit really good. I like to have leg cuffs tight (no leaks) and waistband kinda loose (skin can breathe) so yes. snug.

Ps. Try tearing the tape off slooooooow from the shell. It just stretches :O!

Just got up from my first night in one, and it was a very positive experience. As you said, the shell is deceptively strong. I think that stretch is what makes it soft and smooth without making it weak. I somehow found the perfect taping position on the first try, so no need to use the white tapes. The tape changes was a pleasant surprise too - MOST manufacturers are using heavier, stiffer tapes, and the corners and edges of them poke me in the wrist as I sleep on my back. But these tapes are a lot thinner and more flexible, and don't dig into my skin. HUGE improvement over say the tapes on the confidrys.

The inner liner is very soft - hard to tell apart from say the kittens, which are known for their soft liner. (it's like everyone is making the same great improvements at the same time, it's awesome!) Although the padding felt a bit thnner than say a kitten, the swelling that happened was off the charts, along with liquid acquisition. I usually get a fair amount of runoff to the back when I wet rapidly, but these absorbed almost entirely in the crotch before reaching the back. This, combined with the major swelling, lead to a diaper that was hard to roll over onto my side to sleep, because of how huge the crotch had become.

Also of note, the standing leak guards are enourmous. 50% higher than anything I've ever seen. And they're not stiff (like the confidry for example), they're very soft at the top. I was amazed that no amount of gapping lifted them off my skin. A+ here.

Capacity was naturally very good. I was still dry for at least the back 5 inches by morning, following 4-5 wettings. Fit and comfort (besides the trouble with side-sleeping) was outstanding.

That being said, for some reason the sides of the leg cuffs felt unpleasantly wet by morning. The leak guards are anchored at or just off the padding, so that may be part of the problem. It gave me that "are you leaking?" feeling, without there actually being any danger of a leak. If I had to find a fault with these diapers, this is pretty much the only point I could pick on. I'd have to give them a "9.5".

My only remaining concern is wicking all the way to the back. Most diapers with this level of sap don't wick well, but these absorb so fast that just may cancel out. I'll have to drink a bit more before bed here soon and see if I can reach the back before leaking.

bambinod said:
My only remaining concern is wicking all the way to the back. Most diapers with this level of sap don't wick well, but these absorb so fast that just may cancel out. I'll have to drink a bit more before bed here soon and see if I can reach the back before leaking.

Hah! Please do! I want to know if it's possible, too :O
I do like the "when I wet, it stays EXACTLY where it went" feeling of them, though. So the wicking thing is not a problem for me.
Also, I'm glad they feel like the old Tena diapers on the swelling aspect! hehe.

Someone's gotta take some pics of those leak guards, though! I was amazed how high they went! lol

Shame that these might be a bit too thick to use for outdoors, though.. I'd feel really safe using these while out at the town. Gotta test how they feel there..!

TyphaHare said:
Shame that these might be a bit too thick to use for outdoors, though.. I'd feel really safe using these while out at the town. Gotta test how they feel there..!

Well, 2:40 pm here at work and so far so good. They DID get a bit humid during the day though. Although they are incredibly comfortable, there is what I'd consider just a little more bulk than I care for during the day. I might just make these my Friday diaper for work, dunno. The leak guards are great during the day, for keeping me from rubbing skin on skin if you know what I mean. (I consider that one of my legitimate "reasons" for wearing diapers during the day) If my waddlers sag down an inch or so, the leak guard loses contact, but not so fast with these crinklz.

which is more bulging when wearing, the new crinklz or the MyDiaper night/animal? I can't decide which one I should buy next. I like them bulging but not too much actually. I want to be able to walk normally outside at least when dry ;) wet is another story of course :D

Legis said:
which is more bulging when wearing, the new crinklz or the MyDiaper night/animal? I can't decide which one I should buy next. I like them bulging but not too much actually. I want to be able to walk normally outside at least when dry ;) wet is another story of course :D

The new crinklz are a bit thinner than the rev1's. But the material is very flexible and may pooch out in the front depending on how you tape it. I have no experience with MyDiaper. But really, the crinklz look so great it'd be hard to say no to them unless there was a huge price difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back