• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas08

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello. My name is Parker and I'm sometimes shy. Here are a few things that I like to do in my spare time. I like watching Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, and Archer. I go to college, I work, spend time with family and friends. Sometimes when I have a chance on my own I wear a diaper or so. Mostly its the girls GoodNites because they still fit me. Speaking of girls.... I sometimes dress up as a woman and like to pretend that I am someone else. Other than that I think that is about it. Hope to meet some people here so I can not be alone about this dl thing.

Welcome Roxas08! That was a great intro! You are not alone here with anything you mentioned. How long have you been dressing as a girl?

Thank you. :) I thought it was a bit too much honestly, but I'm glad it was a great intro. Ever since I was a teenager. The idea of being a woman is fun. In video games, or online games I always pick female because I want to dress up as a woman and look lovely.

Have you ever gone out dressed as a woman?

Once. Wearing leggings outside of my apartment to take out the trash. It was quite an adventure!

It's a start!

Roxas08 said:
Hello. My name is Parker and I'm sometimes shy. Here are a few things that I like to do in my spare time. I like watching Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, and Archer. I go to college, I work, spend time with family and friends. Sometimes when I have a chance on my own I wear a diaper or so. Mostly its the girls GoodNites because they still fit me. Speaking of girls.... I sometimes dress up as a woman and like to pretend that I am someone else. Other than that I think that is about it. Hope to meet some people here so I can not be alone about this dl thing.

Hello Parker

My name is Sisi.

I like watching Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes as well.

Wellcome to adisc community. Everyone is really freandly.

Have fun.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back