Had a great DL weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedCube

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After talking to my roommate and easing my nervousness about wearing around the home, I spent the weekend diapered nonstop. It's the first time I have been able to do that for an extended period. Before, it had just been overnight.

I spent Friday night doing all the housework and just enjoyed being in a diaper Friday night to Monday morning.

Wanted to share, it's a bit of a milestone for me.:smile1:

Congrats. Having an understanding and accepting roommate must be a huge load off.

Yeah, if you have to do house work, being diapered is the only way to go. We were snowed in for Friday and Saturday and I was in my bib overalls and diapered 24/7. I haven't done that in a long time.

PaddedCube said:
After talking to my roommate and easing my nervousness about wearing around the home, I spent the weekend diapered nonstop. It's the first time I have been able to do that for an extended period. Before, it had just been overnight.

I spent Friday night doing all the housework and just enjoyed being in a diaper Friday night to Monday morning.

Wanted to share, it's a bit of a milestone for me.:smile1:

That sounds great, congrats on this milestone!!

Oh sounds great some day when im alone for more than one day i will do this.....

Awesome! Sounds like you had a really fun weekend. =)

Sounds great! I've had few weekends to myself where I could wear all the time. When I went out of the house I just changed on a thinner diaper. (Don't want my friends to find out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back