• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Afternoon, Everyone! (or whatever time it is where you are!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MischeviousArcanist

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm MischeviousArcanist! I'm currently finishing up high school (I had to take a couple years extra due to some health problems, or I'd've been done by now). Worth noting is that I am non-binary (thus neither male nor female) and use a singular they/them pronoun.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've gotten into non-sexual ageplay as form of therapy due to a very rough childhood. It was actually suggested to me by a friend who came from similar circumstances and found it helpful. I'm fairly new to this, but so far it's been helpful.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I do a lot of writing, particularly in regards to politics, human rights, etc., though I do love writing non-fiction as well. I'm deeply interested in law and politics, and I'll likely end up working for some kind of political action group. I also love cooking and baking (though have to get creative 'cause I'm trying to lose weight) and collect vintage (1950-1980) cookbooks.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To be honest, I probably won't do much posting. I just wanted a place where this was fine, though when I join forums I always end up posting far more than I'd expected when I signed up.

Hey! Welcome! And good luck to graduating :)!
Good thing you took a little time for your health and did not break yourself trying to finish highschool fast! I know how it's like.

Yeah! It was a hard decision, as when I was in elementary I was one of the "smart" kids, and taking a break for anything got me teased endlessly, and that fear has carried over. The good thing is that I received plenty of support for the choice, as I have better friends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back