Thread: Teddy Bear :)

INeedACuddle

Default Teddy Bear :)

Hey everybody

As my Teddy Bear really helps comfort me when I cry and am depressed I thought I would share my comfort with my Teddy Bear and make my Teddy Bear nice and comfy, cosy, Snuggly and warm by putting one of my nice really soft comfy Nappies on my Teddy Bear

So me and my Teddy Bear are both in my big Snuggly, super comfy warm cosy bed and we are both wearing a nice soft comfy Nappy haha

Me and my Teddy Bear are going to fall asleep whilst I cuddle my Teddy Bear so tight and snug to help protect me from my scary dreams whilst I go nun nights and we both have a really nice soft cosy comfy Nappy on

I love cuddling my Teddy Bear and wearing my nice soft comfy Nappy and being so relaxed in my big comfy, soft, warm, Snuggly cosy bed

I love you all everybody with all of my heart, please please please stay nice and comforted xxxx

Please see attached, a photo I just took right now of my Teddy Bear that I am going to cuddle in my bed, with one of my nice comfy Nappies on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	25346  

Quote Originally Posted by INeedACuddle View Post
    Hey everybody

As my Teddy Bear really helps comfort me when I cry and am depressed I thought I would share my comfort with my Teddy Bear and make my Teddy Bear nice and comfy, cosy, Snuggly and warm by putting one of my nice really soft comfy Nappies on my Teddy Bear

So me and my Teddy Bear are both in my big Snuggly, super comfy warm cosy bed and we are both wearing a nice soft comfy Nappy haha

Me and my Teddy Bear are going to fall asleep whilst I cuddle my Teddy Bear so tight and snug to help protect me from my scary dreams whilst I go nun nights and we both have a really nice soft cosy comfy Nappy on

I love cuddling my Teddy Bear and wearing my nice soft comfy Nappy and being so relaxed in my big comfy, soft, warm, Snuggly cosy bed

I love you all everybody with all of my heart, please please please stay nice and comforted xxxx

Please see attached, a photo I just took right now of my Teddy Bear that I am going to cuddle in my bed, with one of my nice comfy Nappies on
    It's a known and proven fact that all teddy bears protect their loved ones while they sleep. Who knows what would have happened to us if we hadn't had our teddy bear to watch over us. I always sleep with mine, and I've never once found him on the floor in the morning. He's always in my arms.

Of course if he did fall on the floor, my dog would have shredded him, so there's that......

Does your Teddy have a name.

I have a bog called Rex. He stays on my bed all the timr. He has come to work with me once becouse i nneded him for some reasion. But he hat to stay in the staff room.

Any way give your Teddy a big hug from me.