Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello,
    I guess I should introduce myself. Don't be fooled by the username, I'm actually not a dragon :P. I've been a member of the ABDL community for quite some time now and mainly just lurk around, browsing stories and what not. I'm one of those typical nerdy gamers, though not nerdy enough to be considered a true nerd. So that's pretty much me...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9800 View Post
    Hello,
    I guess I should introduce myself. Don't be fooled by the username, I'm actually not a dragon :P. I've been a member of the ABDL community for quite some time now and mainly just lurk around, browsing stories and what not. I'm one of those typical nerdy gamers, though not nerdy enough to be considered a true nerd. So that's pretty much me...
    Welcome! You're not the first "dragon" here nor the first "nerdy gamer" here either (no offense to others ) We're always glad to have member s break out of lurker status. What are some of your favorite games? You're from Bulgaria?

Bulgarian dragon who claims that's not a dragon. Hmm...
    Ok, I believe. Welcome!

Woah, so a lot of people immediately know I'm from Bulgaria X.X Don't even know how that came up but yah. I typically play LoL, the community of which is far worse than any ABDL troll/hate community combined. Right now I'm engrossed in the AC's Syndicate and Black Flag. Also, reason I said not dragon is cus of my fursona, which is actually a white wolf. That's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9800 View Post
    Woah, so a lot of people immediately know I'm from Bulgaria X.X
    It's in your user profile. Since we're all friends, we like to find commonalities with each other.