What diaper are you wearing for the big northeast snowstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As the question asks. Right now I'm in an Abena m4, when I go to bed tonight I will be in a tykables size 2, tomorrow... Don't know yet, might have to be in. Double diaper if I go out and play in the snow.

Well since I just avoided that storm by moving to Montana 4 months ago I guess I have another reason to not want to go back home to Toledo Ohio ironically. But since I'm 24/7 I will go to bed with my usual Dry 24/7 like every other night. :smile:

depend silloutte form fitting bladder control bikinis, black colored. Love them, slightly wet crotch already. Jc peeny cotrol top support dance tights over them.

well right now snowed in at work and in an attends

Nearing 11PM Friday and no sign of snow yet here in CT. I spent the day prepping my Bobcat pay loader for it's first snow battle of the year though the forecasts are minor, only 5 to 8 inches here, I plan to be able to take on another 30 incher like we had a few years back. I am in a damp Seni Super Plus that should make it till I awake tomorrow and see if it snowed.

Nam Repaid said:
Nearing 11PM Friday and no sign of snow yet here in CT. I spent the day prepping my Bobcat pay loader for it's first snow battle of the year though the forecasts are minor, only 5 to 8 inches here, I plan to be able to take on another 30 incher like we had a few years back. I am in a damp Seni Super Plus that should make it till I awake tomorrow and see if it snowed.

I am here in Salem, New Hampshire, northeast of you and no snow yet, but it is very cold outside.
Anyway, I am wearing my usual Walgreen's Pharmacy CERTAINTY brand diaper.

I was well diapered while shoveling snow today, though we will get another foot before it's over on Saturday. It's the usual for me: Goodnite covered in a cloth pre-fold and then plastic pants.

I was doubled up on Walgreens Certainty brand diapers out in the snow shoveling. They certainly saved my snow pants because I got so cold, I couldn't feel that I had wet myself. However, the feeling in my legs still aren't what they were before

I moved away from that last year, but I'm in a bambino bellisimo to be well protected, nevertheless.

Not going to have any snow here in New Hampshire so I went ice fishing all padded up, so easy to get away with wetting in front of all your friends when you have on many layers ,, no one is ever the wiser.

My good old trusted prefolds

It's so relaxing to stay inside, all nappied up in a storm weather :3

While I love a good storm and a walk outside during one, I also like to get back home and relax~

Bambino Teddy with a stuffer ^w^ ...It's times like these that I wished I had a footie sleeper. I saw an awesome one on Jumpin Jammerz (Star Wars Good Guys) but they said they won't restock any more, and I need a large :/ oh well, Gryffindor pajama pants, long sleeve shirt, and a hot cup of tea. Here's to cabin fever! :D

Been wearing the tykables overnights went out played in the snow yesterday found out work is closed today as well so I now have a 3 day weekend :p

YOUR Bobcat?!? I'm envious! Alls I got is a shiney orange Ariens snowblower (that I haven't needed YET this season up in Mass!)

Nam Repaid said:

CLPP said:
YOUR Bobcat?!? I'm envious! Alls I got is a shiney orange Ariens snowblower (that I haven't needed YET this season up in Mass!)

Here the Bobcat is a must, I had a Cub 104 with a loader but it wasn't up to the job so I bought a 743 Bobcat. I live at the end of a dead end road with no cul-de-sac so the town plows a qurter mile's worth of snow in to a pile at the top of the hill where my driveway meets the street. Of course the neighbors love me, I do their drive ways too and help with stump removal after the hurricanes as well as landscaping chores. After storm Nemo's 30 inches ours'e was the first street cleared to Rt.1, a half mile of 4 feet forward turn & dump. I got a deal on the cat, a mechanics special for $3500 I have put a lot of work in to her but little cash and she has done right by me over the last 15 years. Don't knock Ariens, especially if it is an older one, I used to sell them & Toro snowblowers in the 80s, both very solid machines back then.

Nah, my Ariens is new. After having been a dyed-in-the-wool snow *shoveler* for my entire life, last winter here in New England was over-the-top and I promised myself I'd have a good 'blower" ready to go come winter 2015/2016. Of course, we've barely gotten enough snow, so far this year, to fire the thing up. Murphy's Law?

Fortunately my neighbor up the road has a big-ass front-end loader that he (generously) clears my driveway with if we get consecutive snowstorms and run out of space to plow the stuff. Still, having your own Bobcat HAS to be fun!

TyphaHare said:
It's so relaxing to stay inside, all nappied up in a storm weather :3

While I love a good storm and a walk outside during one, I also like to get back home and relax~

Actually, wearing just a nice thick disposable and maybe a tshirt inside a snow suit sounds like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back