Thread: Lidl Nappys in Size 6

Default Lidl Nappys in Size 6

I have been converted to Aldi size 6 nappys, I found them half the price of Pampers and just as good. Today I was in Lidl and noticed that they have started stocking there own brand nappies in size 6. I have used there size 2 and 3 as boosters and there size 5 inside my underwear and found then quite good. I was tempted to buy some but as I have 6 packs of Aldi's to use first I resisted.I wondered if anyone else has seen these and tried them? Again they were half the price of Pampers and if thre are as good as the Aldi ones, It will save me a trek to the nearest Aldi store.

sherryt

what is lidl? what do they sell? Aldi should be the cheapest.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDiver View Post
    I have been converted to Aldi size 6 nappys, I found them half the price of Pampers and just as good. Today I was in Lidl and noticed that they have started stocking there own brand nappies in size 6. I have used there size 2 and 3 as boosters and there size 5 inside my underwear and found then quite good. I was tempted to buy some but as I have 6 packs of Aldi's to use first I resisted.I wondered if anyone else has seen these and tried them? Again they were half the price of Pampers and if thre are as good as the Aldi ones, It will save me a trek to the nearest Aldi store.
    Hi what size will they fit ?

Lidl Toujours are equally as good as Aldi nappies, it's a shame they don't do size 6+. Tesco 6+ are still the best on size and absorbency. BTW Lidl is a supermarket chain in the uk and europe.