Has anybody tried this as a diaper filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I got this idea from seeing some guacamole the other day. Has anyone ever thought of using avocados as a filler to simulate messing? Based on what I've seen, Avocados are quite soft, smushy and perfect for simulating a messy diaper plus they're good for your skin however, that is just my opinion. I am asking to see if this is good idea worth trying or something to avoid and also to see if anyone else has tried this. Now I know guacamole should NEVER be used because of the obvious jalapenos in it. that would really be dumb :laugh:. I'm talking about plain pitted avocados. Please post you opinion on this or your experience if you have tried this before.

Last edited:
I like your idea from a texture and most likely positive to the skin theory. But From where I live, avocados are fairy expensive. Spending over a dollar per acvocado, I would rather enjoy it more eating it. I do think for less than half the price, a banana does a better job for me. But if cost is no object, go for it.

It might be a good way to simulate messing but the thing is avocados are kinda expensive, compared to the classic alternative for simulating messing. (like banana, instant mashed potato, oatmeal,..)

But if the price is not a no-no for you. Well, go for it and post your experience ^^

That's funny....simulated messing. Just eat it and then poop it and ya got the real thing.

LittleICme said:
That's funny....simulated messing. Just eat it and then poop it and ya got the real thing.

Remember not everyone can do this, be it the actual mess, the smell, the clean up or very sensitive skin. :)

@LittleICme: I believe you're missing the point. The point of simulating messing is to experience the feel of having a messy diaper without the smell as well as the unpleasant cleanup.

On another note...
I tried this today with a single hass avocado and found it to be quite decent. :)

I hate avacados (Like eating slime), so this seems like a good use of them.
But expensive :(

okram said:
I hate avacados (Like eating slime), so this seems like a good use of them.
But expensive :(
Lol. Yes I agree. Even though I love guacamole, trying to eat an avocado plain is just... Yuck!!! XP

LittleICme said:

I agree and an Avocado is like fucken $10 US for 1 currently in Australia. So I would not be putting it in my pants I would be eating it.

Oatmeal is much cheaper and feels like the real thing.

Question... how does one actually go about doing it. You put it in the diaper and then put it on, or slide it down the back of the diaper after it's actually on? Never tried this, seems like an odd concept overall, as you still have a mess to clean (though obviously not as bad).

disneygeek said:
Question... how does one actually go about doing it. You put it in the diaper and then put it on, or slide it down the back of the diaper after it's actually on? Never tried this, seems like an odd concept overall, as you still have a mess to clean (though obviously not as bad).
The best method is to slice the avocado in half, remove the pit, scoop out the flesh out of both halves with a spoon, and drop them into the back of your diaper. Also optional you can warm the halves a little in the microwave before. Avocado feels like a semi solid BM and also smooshes easily. And yes it does make a mess to clean up (just one makes a huge mess) but it's quite easy to clean up.

I've never tried it, and I think I'd be sad about the lost opportunity to eat a delicious avocado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back