the best squishy diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro4404

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been sampling various brands of diapers and I've decided that I like the feel of "squishy" diapers the most. Depends protection with tabs and Tranquility ATNs are the squishiest in my opinion.

What other brands are squishy? I've tried Abena M4's and some of the old Bambinos and they don't feel very squishy to me.

K thx bai

Wellness briefs. The new ones not the old type

I've been through a lot of diapers and ATNs are the squishiest when very wet.

I've used the A+ Level 4 from XP Med and they get rather squishy.

hydro4404 said:
I've been digging around... found this old thread. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/72934-what-adult-diaper-has-most-sap

they suggest that tena maxi and tena slip are also pretty squishy and gel-like between the legs when wet. Thats what i love!

I'll try the wellness briefs too.

Huh :O Quite strange, since I feel Tena diapers are the least squishy? I don't like squishy diapers at all, and I feel like Molicare and Abena get very squishy fast.
You'd need to wet Tena a LOT to get it to squish, though. It's mostly SAP and it swells a lot! Though they have had changes made to them lately, might not swell as much as before.
Common complaint of Tena diapers, actually has been that they feel "hard" when you wet them..! So yeah, better get them absolutely soaked to get them to squish!
Dry 24/7 I have not tried.

The tena slip are pretty squidgy nappies

My list would of diapers with a squishyness similar to tranquillity ATN:

- XP A+ level 4 (tends to clump a bit though)
- Wellness brief (like ATNs but with pinhole leaks all over the front. Would never order again)
- Tena slip maxi (plastic backed version was the best, needed to be pretty wet though, brand has been changing for the worse recently though)

There's a new iD slip maxi on XP medical that's supposed to be very similar to the old tenas. If that's really the case, i suspect they'd be squishy as well. I ordered some 2 days ago so I'll find out soon I guess.

Dry 24/7 hands down the most squishy. I put an Abeana Arb-let Maxi booster inside.

-Gus

The original plastic backed Tena Slip was the squishiest I've tried, but I can't get those anymore. Dry 24/7 can get pretty squishy too.

irnub said:

- Wellness brief (like ATNs but with pinhole leaks all over the front. Would never order again)
- Tena slip maxi (plastic backed version was the best, needed to be pretty wet though, brand has been changing for the worse recently though)

There's a new iD slip maxi on XP medical that's supposed to be very similar to the old tenas. If that's really the case, i suspect they'd be squishy as well. I ordered some 2 days ago so I'll find out soon I guess.

The id slip soft maxi are not squishy. They are very firm like the north shore brand.

irnub said:

I look forward to hearing about your experience with the new iD's!

- - - Updated - - -

Squishy diapers for me to try!

-Dry 24/7
-Tena slip maxi (original if you can find them)
-XP A+ level 4 from XP med
-Wellness brief (the new ones)
-iD slip soft maxi? -- we'll find out soon!
-Tranquility ATNs - tried them, love them
-Depends Protection with Tabs - tried them, like them too

Has anyone tried the Tranquility SlimLines? From the website they seem to be just like ATNs but a little thinner. I'm thinking of trying them because they're a little thinner (I want something thats a little thinner profile if I get the courage to wear at work).

I have actually read a post somewhere that a guy did a "Franken diaper" by combining as much SAP as he could from like six diapers into one to make a super squishy ATN.

My Cuddlz Nappies certainly become very squishy and soft once they are wet enough, they feel very nice :)

I HATE cloth backed diapers with a passion. However there is one that I really like and continue to buy for this exact reason. The Tranquility Slimline Cloth Backed. They get so squishy when wet and will bulk up to like twice their size. Try them! Really cheap on amazon.

hydro4404 said:
I look forward to hearing about your experience with the new iD's!
They arrived this morning and I was able to try one today. Not particularly squishy unfortunately. As someone else said, very stiff padding reminiscent of the northshore brand stuff. Actually, the entire thing pretty much reminds me of a northshore diaper but sized smaller.

The new Crinklz are very squishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back