Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Weird. Every XP Medical order I've ever placed has shipped from Ventura, CA (where XP is located) and even with the cheapest shipping option (FedEx Ground), has been at my front door the next day. (I live in the Inland Empire part of SoCal, almost right next door to Ventura).

My sample packs though shipped from Michigan and won't be here until Tuesday! :confused: Has XP become a "virtual" company or something?

No, they just have 2 warehouses and probably didn't have what you ordered in the California one.

I can explain some of it here
XP Does have a Warehouse in Holland Michigan which usually ships out the Dry 24-7's and maybe others I get the Dry 24-7's shipped from Michigan warehouse when I need them. I live in Michigan By the way and usually its next day I get them even on a ground basis depending on which day I order them. The Abena's are usually shipped from Ventura/Oxmard California Headquarters of XP I assume the other products gets shipped from there Sometimes Fed Ex does the three hour tour of the packages to Los Angeles and then takes a stop at Elvis in Memphis and does a tour of Indy 500 before heading to the frozen tundra of Northern Michigan on a crop duster plane. XP and Gary and Nicholas are a wonderful small business and two wonderful people. Its the luck of the day and inventory on where you get the packages from. Since you are in California its going to take a looooonnnggg time to get a ground package to the sunset side of the country AKA Left Coast. The Package will be picked up in Holland then go to Grand Rapids Michigan to Fed Ex or USPS sorting hub then trucked to Maumee Ohio (Toledo) then from there to Chicago then to Denver and then to Las Vegas and onward to the Los Angeles Metroplex and from there its shuffled out to your location. Pay a bit more and get 2nd day Air option its faster and more guaranteed to get there this year no pun intended. just my two cents here

I usually get my A+ shipments out of Holland Mich. One time I got a shipment from Ventura when they were out in Holland.
I've ordered sample packs from them and they've come from both places. They also have a east coast warehouse but don't
know where it's located.

- - - Updated - - -

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Weird. Every XP Medical order I've ever placed has shipped from Ventura, CA (where XP is located) and even with the cheapest shipping option (FedEx Ground), has been at my front door the next day. (I live in the Inland Empire part of SoCal, almost right next door to Ventura).

My sample packs though shipped from Michigan and won't be here until Tuesday! :confused: Has XP become a "virtual" company or something?

If you ordered the new European diaper samples. Gary usually sends the first containers to the Holland warehouse to control freight costs. Those containers
come into a east coast port where they're unloaded.

I've never gotten anything from the mystical Distant Warehouse on the east coast, but my stuff comes from the Michigan warehouse, always. Usually my shipping delays are when it comes in too late to end up on the delivery truck, so it gets postponed until the next day. Noon of delivery date, sitting in local distribution in city limits, to go out the next day. Grr. (True story, bro.)

Also since most of us are Residential customers XP uses late day shipping guess its lower cost I would pay a bit more for a early day delivery however Shipping companies wont deliver to residences early day just businesses. We all need to contact the shipping companies and have them change that since we residential customers cannot be waiting all day for them to show up too we got lives also so its not right the businesses get better shipping service delivery. And if they pick up packages going out they have to be back at the depot to get those packages manifested for Dispatch for plane and trailer weights and if lots of demand a chaser will be dispatched. Sadly we Residential customers take a back seat on things.

I had some samples shipped from there. It took a long time since I'm in the Seattle area. Usually I get a shipment from XP in a couple of days. The one from Michigan took over a week

I'm fortunate enough to live very close to their Michigan warehouse so my orders almost always arrive the next day with standard shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back