Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers: Oh the conundrum!

Default Diapers: Oh the conundrum!

Well, first allow me to regale the current situation:

I just ran out of diapers, after quite some time. First went the Goodnites (Of course, because they worked well and fit properly), then went the baby diapers. Goodnites are obligatory, they are made for teens, they absorb (in an okay manner for teens, as long as you don't flood). As for baby diapers I was freakin' ecstatic when I discovered I could fit into Luvs size 6 (It's tight and whatnot, but what the hey, it works :3) I also took to using two Pampers size 5 (I was able to dupe my ma into buying them, long story) and that worked well except the part where the tapes kept breaking.

Now I want to buy some adult diapers. On my next diaper run, I want to get a package of Goodnites, just an old standby that I know works, as well as adult diapers. My waist is 33", so I'm right on the cusp of small and medium size in most adult diapers. My problem is, the only place that I know sells them is a Walgreens near me. They have what I need for Goodnites, but they only carry generic brand and Depends (Or Attends. Pretty sure it was Depends, but it might be the other. 90% sure...)

tl;dr
    I need a suggestion of what adult diapers to purchase, given my current situation.

Mesmerale

Well, there are about 50 threads on this site that can help you with that.

Gimme a minute and I'll edit this post to include them.

But other people will probably have filled this page with links before I get the chance to, just give it a second.

First one

Second

I'm not actually reading these threads, so don't get mad if they aren't good...

This one is really small...

Also small.. I bet most of these have links to other threads...

Do not click on this one!!

Ya i dont know how to pull it off
    i live in a semi small town
    so im worried ill run in to someone i know

lol how can you acually do it holding the bright obvius package under your arm 0.0
    ive got diapers twice...
    but

i dont know about what kinda diapers
    you might want to go on the website and see what kinds they have

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Gah! I should have seen that coming! It won't let my newbie self post links, but it was to the last one. Damn you now three post count!
    Gah! I should have seen that coming The thread's certainly help my situation to some aspects, so let me pitch another question to those that may grace this thread:
    Out of my options, limited though they are, what's the best right now?

Options consist of baby diapers, Goodnites, Pull-Ups and other training pants, Depend, generic, and maybe another brand that I forget at the moment...

Jelous that you can fit in the baby diapers (be and my not so skinny self)

ive tried depends.... kinda
    it would seem to me that goodnight might be good.... but idk never tried them...
    *hits himself for being usless*

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    Gah! I should have seen that coming The thread's certainly help my situation to some aspects, so let me pitch another question to those that may grace this thread:
    Out of my options, limited though they are, what's the best right now?

Options consist of baby diapers, Goodnites, Pull-Ups and other training pants, Depend, generic, and maybe another brand that I forget at the moment...
    Shh..

You may want to fix that a little, sweetie. I'm confused with the quote you created, and no doubt others will be as well.

Let me ask you: Do you have a source of income? Some way that you are getting money?

If you can afford it, don't waste your time on depends...they're so terrible. Shop around, have some fun scouting.

No viable income, but I do have a lot of money lying around from Christmas and other gifts.

Well, within reasonable distance the places that I know sells diapers (at least the baby-teen varieties) are Snyder's Drug, Driskill's grocery store, Fresh Seasons Market (Pretty much like any other grocery store), and Walgreens. As far as adult diapers go, I don't seem to have much of an option for adult diapers aside from Depends. Unless of course, anyone can suggest anther locale that may have what I come to requisition (Being particularly verbose is a hobby, I suppose.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Well, there are about 50 threads on this site that can help you with that.

Gimme a minute and I'll edit this post to include them.

But other people will probably have filled this page with links before I get the chance to, just give it a second.

Do not click on this one!!
    ...I hate you...

Mesmerale

Well, go to the nearest general store or supermarket (Probably won't have this stuff.)

Any place that sells prepaid gift cards. Some grocery stores will have them.

Spend 20, 50, 100, whatever amount of money on the card, and then order them online, if you really want.

You can smuggle them into your house, send them to a close friend's address, or even have them sent to the nearest post office.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    ...I hate you...
    Fair warning.

And again. Shhhhh.....