I rarely do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ive never really gone on here to express my absolute satisfaction with a diaper before.

I use all of the premium brands, Rearz, Comficare(betterdry/crinklz), abu, bambino, tykables(snuggles), rearz, fabine, etc...

I just recently got the DC Idyl, and I just am so absolutely satisfied, while the blue does seem overbearing at first, after a few days I actually really enjoy the design!
Performance wise, it seems very similar to an ABU Space diaper, except i believe the tapes to be slightly better. I've yet to make it leak (partly due to the fact after about 12 hours my diaper starts smelling bad and my girlfriend changes me) but i just wanted you guys that might be looking for a diaper to consider the DC idyl, I'm very impressed. Its right up there with Rearz, ABU, and Bambino (whom i believe to be the elite brands of the diaper market).

Price wise the shipping kind of pisses me off, but if you buy a case it ends up at like 2$ a diaper.

Excitedly anticipating the ABU SDK/Cushies 2.0 launch feb. 15th!
Mark your calendars

Walak

I recently got a case of DC Idyls (my first case ever!), mainly because the pricing was most reasonable there (I tried a sample first though), and I am loving them too. They sure do hold a lot, I feel like I am wasting them by not wearing each one for 18 hours haha.

Seug said:
I recently got a case of DC Idyls (my first case ever!), mainly because the pricing was most reasonable there (I tried a sample first though), and I am loving them too. They sure do hold a lot, I feel like I am wasting them by not wearing each one for 18 hours haha.

drink more water before bed :)

So happy to open this thread and see this message! :biggrin: Just as a side note, Idyls as well will undergo some improvements in future runs. The prints will be far refined, blues well adjusted, and thickness increased. All the positives like strong tabs, soft interior, and strong film/frame will be retained :)

I haven't even heard of this diaper. Dang, we are getting so many new diapers out in the market that I can't keep up with them all. Ohh, what a time to be alive.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any companies that will send free samples, either just because they have that program, or employ a diaper tester, etc. type program? As a college student always been interested in trying to get higher-end diapers, but don't really have the means to.

FREE samples tend to come from the companies selling medical grade diapers because they are hoping you will place large orders often. "Hobby" product vendors know their customers are lower volume and often are just looking for free samples without intent of following up with large purchases, so tjhey rarely give out free samples because of the low rate of return. (and they'd get mobbed by people looking for free samples with little hope of even return on their investment)

I think the best you can hope for here is very low cost samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back