Not open for further replies.

stanley19802

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello All,

I finally got the link for the Japanese show I was on. It's a show called Sunday Family where they feature amazing or surprising people from around the world. My episode was shared with a few people like the guy who has the REALLY long finger nails and who got a award from Guinness world book of records. They had a guy who was super tall like 8 feet or something tall. Hard to tell since the shows in Japanese so I can't understand what they are saying. They have my part of the episode which starts 58 minutes into the episode.

On it they show my role playing with a baby sitter they arranged to come out to role play with me since my AB Daddy couldn't get time off work. So then they had me come out in adult clothing toward the end of that part where the producer asks "oh, your wearing adult clothing and not baby talking anymore" and I explain how the role playing is only a small part of my day and that the rest of the day I am a adult like anyone else.

Then they go into a few re-enacted scenes from my childhood to share situations that went into me getting into being a AB. Such as the hospital abuse that caused the PTSD, the abuse from my dad and the needing diapers for bed wetting. They found a 12 or 13 year old american young man to play the younger me. Part of me wonders if after acting out the part if he's interested in being a TB. LOL. After that they show me food shopping as my adult self and then they say goodbye and that's the end of my section of the episode.

If you watch in the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see people on camera. That's people from the small audience to show their reaction to what's being shown. For the episode, it's not fantastic, but I don't think it's horrible either. Just ok. But I like this one because they go where the last two shows wouldn't, which is what caused me to become AB. At least for me anyway. After that they shared about 1-2 other people and ended the episode. You can check out the episode by going to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffOoTBoCj0&feature=youtu.be

And then like past episodes I did, I wrote a detailed article about what all was filmed, what didn't make it into the show (they cut some scenes due to not having as much time for my episode as planned, I mean two people's story was cut from the episode completely) and I also share about what exactly people are seeing with the re-creations and the full story behind each scene as well as pictures taken during filming. That can be read here: http://bedwettingabdl.homestead.com/Sunday_Familia_AB_Episode.html

Well, that's it. Like it or hate it, that's how the episode turned out. Also if anyone happens to understand Japanese and can translate it to english please do let me know. I would like to know what everyone is saying during the episode.

-Baby Stanley

What's the timestamp for when you start? I can try to translate some of it.
Edit: nevermind, I found it at 58:13.

- - - Updated - - -

Some attempts at a transcript
title card: A man who's very like a baby.

Opening scene with baby: Baby's have a soft and splendid life. But what if an adult wanted to go back to that life?! We traveled to Redding to find out what this life would be like.

Intro of the babysitter: Vickie who's come from Japan, and welcomes the guy visiting along with the camera.

Walking in: "ah he's in the middle of his midday nap."

Stanley's intro is just them repeating that he's 35 and like a baby.

Questions: What sort of lifstyle does he have, what sort of job, and how is he like a baby?

They name the plushie, which I think is Puppy (I couldn't tell if they were saying the name or the type here). Then the babysitter asks if they want to go play.

they mention he wears diapers.

They explain that he's being fed like a baby and highlight that he likes strawberry milk. Then highlight him playing with the visitor and building a nice whatever that is they were building.

The woman explains that she's not a mother, she just acts like one and that while Stanley acts like he's 2 years old, he's not in fact 2 years old (kinda weird that they spelled this out, but whatever).

(gonna skip a bit if they're not saying anything interesting). They're playing and then talk about the giant high chair and they say something costs ~$100 but I don't know if they mean the chair or something else, which people are surprised about. They comment that he's being fed lunch like a baby, pretty repetitive actually.

He changes clothes and they're like "wow, he's totally changed" (much surprise). They translate something about his actual childhood, but I can't read the characters, then advertisement break.

Back from the ad, they say that Stanley, born in 1980, had really strict parents. They mention his brother, but I don't understand what the comparison is. Something about how they were treated when one of them was 3, but they step up the difficulty of the grammar and vocabulary here.

Then it describes when he was 10, he pretended to have a bomb inside an egg, which was actually m&ms, and got in serious trouble for it, involving his parents. They show the mother apologizing and the teacher and mother suggesting the parents weren't strict enough, then Stanley leaves the room, they say he doesn't know what was said, but then they go the hospital instead of home.

The hospital description is about the loneliness of the mother separating from him and leaving him there, then being locked in a ward there for 6 hours.

You can hear the English in the next part, but basically says he doesn't really know why the parents did that, and then the big PTSD flashes on screen, which is pretty obvious.

The next part is just a translation of what's happening on screen. Drunk father and abuse, I'll leave it at that.

Then they get into the bedwetting, noting that he was under a lot of stress, thought at first it was just too much water, but then happened again the next day. It explains him having to wash the sheets, then finding diapers and that he was embarrassed, but less so than the annoyance of having to wash the sheets all the time, so he endured wearing them.

They quote Stanley explaining that he slept incredibly well diapered and had a feeling of being young and...I'm not sure the exact word they use, I'd translate it variously as safe or relaxed.

Then they narrate the bottle and pacifier and quote Stanley saying that while he thought it was strange, it allowed him to relax. Goes on about this for a bit.

Then they switch to talking to the woman who says they're called adult babies. She explains that it's important for them to maintain the unique balance of their hearts (literal translation there, it's sort of like saying spiritual balance). She says it's equivalent to people who exercise or drink when they're stressed. In other words, it's necessary to maintain their balance. There's some mention of the community as well to do activities together with (not sure if they mean other ABDLs or caregivers there). The woman says one must be gentle and treat ABs kindly like a mother (I'm paraphrasing)

It explains a bit about Stanley's site (I think it flashes the number of hits) and quotes Stanley explaining that it includes the term adult, not just baby.

The ending is sort of hard to translate literally. I'd say it says something like "Our hearts are moved to meet someone whose heart is the heart of a child." (literally, "our hearts, the same time are again to return to starting life over meeting," which is nonsense translated as shown).

And that's it.

Thanks for the opportunity to practice my Japanese!

Hi
Thanks for sharing.
Sisi

Hello ArchieRoni,

Thank you much for taking time to translate the Japanese to English. :) **hugs and shares my toy car wif you**

-Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back