Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and saultations, ladies and gentlemen

Default Greetings and saultations, ladies and gentlemen

Milla here, new to the site, really excited about what's going down. I found the place after poking around a bit through various links and after lurking in the shadow of the online AB/DL society. Well, now I'm here, I suppose.

Sophmore in High School, and the second semester is going well now that I'm finally on meds for ADD. Going undiagnosed for 15 years kinda sucks, specially around this age. IRL I enjoy playing the vidya, nerding it up with a good game of DnD, and hanging out with friends.

Life isn't all mozeltov for Milla though One of my friends is going through a very rough spot, nay suicidal patch (trying to help her through things), I have the farrago of people that hate my guts for no reason (Thus is High School, I suppose), and coping with parentals.

Speaking of which, the two have no idea that I'm a bi-sexual crossdressing borderline transgendered sissy diaper loving non-christian with conservative tendencies (the family is very liberal, thank gods). Well, shouldn't say no idea really...

Me madre has found my girl clothes before D:, as well as diapers, but never asked me about them (again, thank gods), and life has gone on swimmingly so far.

As mentioned above and implied above yet again, I am not only a TB/DL, but a sissy, crossdresser, and borderline transgendered. This is pretty confusing, as would be expected. If anyone can offer up some advice, that'd be greatly appreciated

Well, that's me two bits right now, see you around the forums!

Mesmerale

Jesus... Apart from the MANY "issues" (Not issues) you've mentioned, most of which I also am, by the way. (Hi!)

You also threw Hebrew and Spanish in there...

Friend!

Welcome to ADISC. I love you already.

*pulls Mes back* whoa there! =)

welcome to the site, and thanks for one of the best introduction posts EVAH!

*forearm to Mes's head*

We are a friendly bunch, and if you have lurked a while you see that we cover a broad range of topics. No one bites (BACK, Mes!) unless asked to anyway!

*Dives for cover* Good luck, and Have Fun!

Mesmerale

*pounces on Lil Snap and bites his forearm off* Grrr...

You can't get away from me! *drags Lil Snap back and beats him with his forearm*

Do! Not! Interrupt! My! Rape! Attempts!

Did I say that out loud?

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    O.O

my arm?

O.o
    Yes, your arm.

Oh yeah, welcome again Milla!
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 25-Feb-2009 at 01:01. Reason: 'you're' to 'your'

Asher

Hey; welcome!

I'm new too; just joined : )

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post

mozeltov for Milla :that was nice
    farrago: a hodgepodge or mixture, esp. a ridiculous or unbelievable one (for the benefit of any other word-deficient raccoons out there: we are a simple people)

Speaking of which, the two have no idea that I'm a bi-sexual crossdressing borderline transgendered sissy diaper loving non-Christian with conservative tendencies:
    /me rolls over giggling; your words are as belly-tickles and subchin fondlescritches (that's a compliment, btw)

non-Christian? (I capitalized it for you.) There is room for others? some of my favorites are Unitarian Universalist, Bahai, Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist, and Mormon (for flavour.) Allow me to pass on some pamphlets.

Me madre has found my girl clothes before D:, as well as diapers, but never asked me about them (again, thank gods), and life has gone on swimmingly so far.
    Well, I guess if a parental unit comes across the girl-clothes, and especially if they already suspected something was amiss (raccoons and puns...) then diapers are just part of the general oddness, and questions are best not asked.

Welcome here, at any rate. We have increasing numbers of bi, transgendered, x-dressing, sissy & other variations on that theme, those with whom you no doubt will discover common ground.

Vikingland = Minnesota?

non-Christian? (I capitalized it for you.)
    perhaps it was left uncapitalised intentionally. i, for one, tend to opt out of treating religious terminology as proper nouns (but, then again, my shift key is being neglected at the moment in general, hm).

you seem a pretty cool character, milla. stick around~