Wearing Diapers to Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to wear them while working at this one grocery store. They came in handy during the lunch rush, football Sunday, and dinner rush. This was mainly because I wasn't given enough bathroom breaks and I still had a bowel issue from the norovirus I caught the previous winter (still do). In the final month of me working there, my boss became more of a jerk to me and the other employees who were only working that summer. One guy ended up planting some disguised x-lax chocolates in our boss' office. As he put it, it was his fair well gift. On the last day I was working, the day my boss tried to get me to work an extra week (even though I was leaving town and notified them a month 1/2 early), they ended up sharting themselves and running to the bathroom. After how that boss treated us, all I could say was brilliant.

being bladder incontinent I had to and they actually kept my mind at ease. However during speech and communication classes I hated to give a speech in front of the class when it was my turn. I knew as I was walking up to the front of the class I heard a few small giggles and laughs sadly that class was near the time I was about at Max Capacity at end of the day which didnt help matters much either and bulge was quite evident at that time I did not have time to change since end of day classes were crisscross town back and forth was the schedule I was dreading as those were mop up classes before I could advance gotta love those filler required classes NOT!
Thats from Starting class at 6:50 AM and finally ending classes at 4 PM Lunch was on the college run of course as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back