Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not really sure what to call this...

Default Not really sure what to call this...

So, normally I wouldn't consider myself a furry, but lately I've been indulging my AB side, and I got a new plushie! Since then, I've been growing more attached to her, and I noticed I've been treating her more like a girlfriend than an object. We haven't done anything sexual, but I will admit I feel a certain amount of attraction. Which has me wondering, could I be considered a furry, even though I don't have a"fursona" of my own? Or is this something every AB experiences with their plushie?

You might be a plushophile. It could also just be a thing of the moment and of no consequence. It's not furry as such. That's an interest in animals with human characteristics, often in cartoons or comics. It doesn't need to be anything more than just that interest, essentially at a hobby level.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You might be a plushophile.
    Is that weird? I mean, I know it would definitely be considered unusual outside of this community, but is it common among ABs At all?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggies View Post
    Is that weird? I mean, I know it would definitely be considered unusual outside of this community, but is it common among ABs At all?
    I think as long as you aren't hurting anyone, who cares what you do in the bedroom. It's not specifically an AB thing. There are some people that have fetishes that revolve around plushies, inflatables, balloons, latex, urine, feces, diapers, cars (yes, some people have sex with cars), & a bunch of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggies View Post
    I don't know the numbers to know how common it is among ABDLs. I've got to believe it's a lot more common among us than the general population simply because a lot more of us are in close, regular contact with plushies. It's certainly not unheard of for ABDLs and I think anyone who gives you a hard time about it as long as you're paying your bills and engaged socially with other humans, is being silly.

Default Not really sure what to call this...

Yeah, that is not nice to do to your plushies

Quote Originally Posted by diapernh View Post
    Yeah, that is not nice to do to your plushies
    I disagree, I'm very nice to her. She's my best friend after all.

Thuggie don't worry about the label that for better or worse the "politically correct "would place on you.

I think if you can call yourself content or happy ,call it a day and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I think as long as you aren't hurting anyone, who cares what you do in the bedroom. It's not specifically an AB thing. There are some people that have fetishes that revolve around plushies, inflatables, balloons, latex, urine, feces, diapers, cars (yes, some people have sex with cars), & a bunch of other things.
    Yeah today's a horrible day my 57 chevy and I are not talking and my 37 Ford cut me off,what's a guy to do,LOl

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Yeah today's a horrible day my 57 chevy and I are not talking and my 37 Ford cut me off,what's a guy to do,LOl
    If I had a '37 Ford....ohh my...

I'm also a fan of the 40's & 50's trucks. Mostly the Fords & Internationals.