Haziim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Until recently I never considered myself AB or babyfur... last few days though that's kinda been changing. Started when I was just taking one of those "are you ab or dl" quizzes. Normally I always just get told I'm DL, but the last one said I was AB. Didn't think much of it at the time, but I just got done with a rather... exciting encounter. I never felt so small before, and it felt good. Walked away from it questioning my own orientation too.

I'm not sure what I hope to gain by posting this, but I felt like I needed to post it.
Any advice I guess? *blushes*

I thought I was strictly DL for a long time. But that changed when I got my first paci. My advice would be to just explore this new side of you. If it doesn't feel right, no harm done, and you may just learn a little something about yourself along the way. :)

Thuggies said:
I thought I was strictly DL for a long time. But that changed when I got my first paci. My advice would be to just explore this new side of you. If it doesn't feel right, no harm done, and you may just learn a little something about yourself along the way. :)

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

I pretty much followed the same path. I was a strict DL for a long time. But once I got involved in the ABDL community, I hung around other ABs, and slowly, they got me into onesies, pacis, and other cool AB stuff. Not sure what advice to give other than...just enjoy it. It's a lot of fun. =)

Hi little Sisi hear.

There always room in the tree house for one more.

Take your time. Its about find thing out about you. There may be something you did as a child which you have not done for a log time.

You may you still like it.

Have fun.

Thanks for all the advice. I'm kinda really confused right now, so I'm not sure how much will stick. It's been nearly two hours and my heart's still going. It's weird having so many things you thought you knew about yourself bring turned upside down. Thought I was a straight semi-dominant DL, but... I honestly kinda just lost control. In more ways than one too. What's worrying is that I think I may be nervous wetter... I honestly nearly wet myself on accident, and that's kinda scary.

Sorry if I'm over sharing. Just really need to vent.

Haziim said:
Thanks for all the advice. I'm kinda really confused right now, so I'm not sure how much will stick. It's been nearly two hours and my heart's still going. It's weird having so many things you thought you knew about yourself bring turned upside down. Thought I was a straight semi-dominant DL, but... I honestly kinda just lost control. In more ways than one too. What's worrying is that I think I may be nervous wetter... I honestly nearly wet myself on accident, and that's kinda scary.

Sorry if I'm over sharing. Just really need to vent.

It OK you are safe. It souls to be you are just getting your happy thought. And it not what you thought it would be. I now not being in control is scary at fist.

The little you is just coming out to play. I would encourage you to make friends as he is going to be about for a while.

We are hear for you.

Enjoy the ride.

I'm pretty confident in myself, and trough that I can enjoy all kinds of things. I "just started" to try diapers without any reason or previous curiosity about it, and I've been loving it! Same thing with AB stuff, it's just fun to explore all kinds of things :) Gain some experience!

Some people are meek and shy so they also find solace in AB stuff. Find out what is your way to enjoy it..!

You're the one who ultimately decides what this will mean. It might be a one-time thing, the start of something big (little), or maybe you'll just take baby steps and find a comfortable point of your own. ABs and BFs have more accessories and a greater range of things to discuss but being a DL is good too, if that's all you want. Get comfortable with what you want and then you can properly explain it to others.

Finally have had some time to clear my head. In the end sometimes it's better to not worry and just wait and see where the dice fall. I'm still unsure where I fall in the spectrum, but I'm kinda looking forward to see the outcome. Probably won't be able to really indulge in it for some time, but I don't mind.

So once again, thanks for all the advice. It's nice to finally have a community that feels... like a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back