• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone!

I recently found this site, and thought it would be nice to talk to others with this interest, and maybe make some new friends!

A little bit about myself: I like video games and watching TV. I'm a huge fan of rap music, and I also like to read and be outdoors. I'm kind of shy, but I'm really friendly to most people.

I'm really bad at introductions, so I think I'll break it off here. I look forward to talking and getting to know everyone!:D

Hi thuggies and it's nice to meet you( as much as any can meet through computers) so what books are you interested in.

Hey Tai, it's nice to meet you too! I like your quote, where is it from?
Books-wise, I'm really into a lot of fantasy novels. I find that I can really get into the stories of gold and dragons, elves and dwarves and humans all trying to co-exist in one realm. I love The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, as well as anything written by R.A. Salvatore. Do you have a favorite genre or author?

*Crinkle wags* Hewo Thuggies welcome to ADISC I am Blaze its nice to meet you!! ^=^ I also love Video games by the way. I love playing on my Xbox One a lot :D What games do you play and what do you play your video games on console or PC? Oh and welcome to the site again I hope you have a spectacular time on this site!!! ^Δ^

Thank you Blaze! I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series, as well as Skyrim. I'll pretty much play through any game once, I'm not picky. Except sports games, I'm really not a fan lol. What are some or your favorite games?

Thuggies said:
Hey Tai, it's nice to meet you too! I like your quote, where is it from?
Books-wise, I'm really into a lot of fantasy novels. I find that I can really get into the stories of gold and dragons, elves and dwarves and humans all trying to co-exist in one realm. I love The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, as well as anything written by R.A. Salvatore. Do you have a favorite genre or author?

Thanks and I wrote it myself . I like to write a lot. I guess I'm with you when I say I'm a huge phantasy geek my best friend kinda got me into eastern and Celtic folklore, needless to say I love studying that type of stuff.as for what i love to read I'm a huge fan of anything that can get you interested in a particular subject.like j.m barrie he created a world in a story that i still enjoy reading to this day.

Hi :3! I'm outdoorsy too! Do you like hiking or some other stuff like camping or fishing or cycling or or or...???? There's so much fun stuff outside >_<!

Thuggies said:
I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series

Welcome aboard! I hope youll jump onto some discussions; theres a great group here.

Wow the midnight club series. I haven't played any of those in ages. I've been meaning to check out the new need for speed, but I currently have a few games on backlog ATM.

TyphaHare said:
Hi :3! I'm outdoorsy too! Do you like hiking or some other stuff like camping or fishing or cycling or or or...???? There's so much fun stuff outside >_<!

I like camping and hiking, and sometimes cycling if the weather's right for it. Not much on fishing, though.

Camping and hiking are the best x)! Though I do cycle trough all sort of weather, even ice won't stop me..!

Hi Thuggies and welcome :)

You said that you like reading, what kind of books do you prefer to read?

Hi, and Thank you! I like almost anything really, but I mostly enjoy fantasy/sci-fi. Or maybe a biography if I'm in the right mood.

- - - Updated - - -

LstNwf said:
Welcome aboard! I hope youll jump onto some discussions; theres a great group here.

Wow the midnight club series. I haven't played any of those in ages. I've been meaning to check out the new need for speed, but I currently have a few games on backlog ATM.

I'd definitely suggest trying it out again. I'm not sure how it compares to NFS, because I gave up on that series after Pro Street. The vehicle customization is much more in-depth, and that's half the fun of racing games in my opinion lol.

Thuggies said:
Thank you Blaze! I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series, as well as Skyrim. I'll pretty much play through any game once, I'm not picky. Except sports games, I'm really not a fan lol. What are some or your favorite games?

Ohhh a PlayStation 3. That's awesome I wished I had a ps3 or ps4 a couple of my friends play on them X3 .......oh I like all those games and I love Skyrim. I got Elder scrolls online and it is so much fun!! I am not a fan of sport games either I like shooters,RPG, and MMO games. My favorite games by the way are all the Halo games,Mass effect and Minecraft!!! I love playing all those games alot ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back