Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
3year old girl is lonely. need hugs.

Maki713 said:

I'm sorry you're lonely. Hugs.........

Do you normally have friends IRL that you hang with? I think that we are social creatures, and for most of us, we need to be with others, maybe not always, but certainly to some degree. I was an only child with no brothers or sisters, so I always had a best friend, someone I could spend time with and be close to. Once I became married, my wife became my best friend, and of course, we have always been close to our children.

I hope you have some friends that you can talk with, go out doing things. To be alone can cause terrible depression. I know that some people prefer to be alone, but that's never been me. I hope things get better.

Me too :( Cuddles are the best! I'm a cuddly person and it makes me sad when people don't want cuddles :( :hugs:

One big one
From me

Hope you fell better soon

Maki713 said:

Safe hugs to you. I know that being lonely is hard. Hope you have a good day,

Here's a giant hug kiddo I sent this weekend with my two best friends. Have not been in the same place since before I died so it was the hugs I needed to keep going and therefore able to pass along.

Peace

thank you dogboy

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you little belle. Hugs back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you hookah

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Tetra

Big hug from me too!!!! i know the feeling, just moved far away from home! there are a lot of great people here... but i miss my familiar hugs :)

What part of japan are you in I will be heading therer near the end of winter

I'm very familiar with the feeling and it's not fun. *Hugs*

Maki, if you visit Sevilla (Spain,) I can try to help with your problems. As not for much info, so in some part it looks like "we've the same kind of problems." I'm fun of personal hugs ;)

:reunion:
:huglove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back