Protecting your furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but there should be one on there site

i wanted to use it on my chair. to see how much it actually sticks out. the pic on the site never gives me a good idea

Tetra said:
No but there should be one on there site
You can also order a two pack sample for 1.99 I think

Well my last chair was 20 wide and 18 deep and there was still room

i could pretty much wrap my pad around my legs with my seatbelt with this pad lol. thats how big it is

Before my illness I was a large guy 46 inch chest 18 1/2 inch neck,now I am a shadow of myself I can wrap my own fingers around my throat and touch,that may not sound that impressive but considering my fingers on my right hand are Contracted that's bad!

I hear that I am pretty close but have knee bosters

When I wheel around without bolsters I look like I am letting it all hang out not a good look and eventually I would deform they say.

stacy122 said:
What do you guys prefer. Disposable vs washable? And why

I like washable, since I have very few leaks. It's no problem to use a given pad for a while without a leak, and I don't think a disposable pad would stand up as well. I have some Goodnites bed pads on-hand in case I need that but the cloth ones work better almost all the time for me.

I use washable pads one small one designed for chairs on my recliner and the Priva large pad for our sofa (same size as I use on our bed)

If we have guests over I make sure I am wearing my plastic pants and remove the covers.

I make and use my washable pads. I have not had much of an issues with leaking lately but have them just in case.

i keep a fleece lined rain coat in the seat of my car *cloth seats* as a just in case. But i have 4 washable pads that make their rounds between bed and office chair. Realy need to replace the office chair tho >< had a few opps

I usually just lug my change pad around my house. It's waterproof-backed.

I primarily trust my diaper not to leak.

I do use a waterproof pad under my sheets to protect the mattress.

LittleICme said:
I primarily trust my diaper not to leak.

I do use a waterproof pad under my sheets to protect the mattress.
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back